Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Long Awaited Mail" event Guide

+13
iamice
hoomydoomy
SannSunn
bentenk14
eatteveld
aos09i1
gammayyc
jon-
parking_god
GemNugget
kcnwa
belmockthar
drivefast99
17 posters

Go down

"Long Awaited Mail" event Guide Empty "Long Awaited Mail" event Guide

Post by drivefast99 Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:04 am

Thought I would re-post this here under it's own topic to make it easier to find - Please post any changes below and I'll update here:

Purchase a post office from your shopping under the commerce section.  It takes 4 hours to build.  

You will need 3 of each item:  Numerator, Handheld Scanner, Mail Sorter, Marking Machine to activate the post office.  These can be found (seldom) on flights from Cypress, Malta, Rome, Dubai - (often) on flights from Shanghai and Berlin.

You can collect from the post office every hour, along with 57 coins, it will always drop a letter of hope (needed to fly to the new destinations), and (very seldom) drop one of the items needed for the "You've got Mail" collection.
---------------
Letter of Hope Destinations - these (seldom) drop items needed for the "You've got Mail" collection.

Fiji - Turbo Prop - 1 hour
Madagascar - Jet - 3 hours
Easter Island - Delta - 5 hours
---------------

Visit your neighbors - collect the scattered mail around their city to receive "Stationery Knife" (sometimes).  

Use these to collect scattered mail around your city to receive items for the "Express Delivery" collection.
------------
The "Golden Postage Stamp" is awarded each time the "Express Delivery" collection is completed.
------------
Thanks!

df99
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

"Long Awaited Mail" event Guide Empty Re: "Long Awaited Mail" event Guide

Post by belmockthar Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 am

How to you get the "Golden Postage Stamp bonus"?

belmockthar

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : office chair,parking meter,grinding machine,fuel(3),do not disturb,grinding machine,bench,ac,pearl earrings,cockpit glass,welder,album,landind lamp,radar,channel bar,passengers(10),powerful radio,assembly robot,flight goggles,cognac,fuel supply,jet engine,fuel addictive,power source,solar cell,additional radar,makeup,amperemeter,spare wire,laser cutter,landing gear,flight catering,oscillating beacon,cooling chamber,navigation module,archive box,fuel nose,gyroscope,spare propeller,monitor,parking meter,office chair

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 am

belmockthar wrote:How to you get the "Golden Postage Stamp bonus"?
The "Golden Postage Stamp" is awarded each time the "Express Delivery" collection is completed....

Visit your neighbors - collect the scattered mail around their city to receive "Stationery Knife" (sometimes).

Use these to collect scattered mail around your city to receive items for the "Express Delivery" collection. Once you have all 5 items, click Collect. You should receive the Golden Postage Stamp as a bonus.

drivefast99
drivefast99

Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by kcnwa Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:23 am

I have 4 post offices. Anyone is welcome to shoot me an invite.

I have 9 planes, 3 of each flying to the new destinations and I've already earned 2 of 4 collections needed.

Also, I noticed the golden stamp, landing 1 guest plane actually counted as landing two for the 20 needed in the challenge. Odd. I only needed 3 golden stamps to get my 20 planes (2 runways). There is not a special plane, it's whatever normally lands, they are just a silver/bronze color and don't drop any gifts, simply count towards the 20 needed.

kcnwa

Back to top Go down

Post by kcnwa Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:30 am

Also,  when you complete "You've got Mail" 4 times , you get a "Mail Kiosk" award. I assume this will give you +20 population or terminal based on previous challenges.

kcnwa

Back to top Go down

Post by kcnwa Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Ok, just completed the challenge, your reward for completing the entire challenge is a "Broadcast Tower", which gives you +20 population and 180 coin/4hr. In addition, for every 4 mail sachels, you get a 1x1 mail kiosk (+6 coin/5min). It appears you can keep earning mail kiosks.

kcnwa

Back to top Go down

Post by GemNugget Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:52 am

Hello.....I have 1 post office up and running. So you can come visit.

Thank you.

Cheers.......Gem

GemNugget

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Fuel20, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Guestbook, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, FIight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propellers, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Airline Route Map, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Holographics Display,Attitude Indicator, Smart Glass, Demodulator, Laptop, 3D Printer, Calibration Module, Vivaldi Antenna

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:49 am

I've got 6 Post Offices (in the right-hand corner). Come on down!
parking_god
parking_god

Level : 70/545/9
Items I Can Gift : N/A at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by jon- Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:51 am

You can still use the old "visit neighbour" trick for the guest planes. If you land a guest plane, collect the experience & coins then visit a neighbour and immediately return. The guest plane will have disappeared (without deducting fuel or passengers), and a new one will be waiting to land... I got 16 in the five minutes of the golden stamp.

jon-

Items I Can Gift : Usually return what is sent to first 20 each day. Can send: Mayor's portrait, wall speaker, headset, fuel catalyst, Geiger counter, Haze machine, Optical system, laser level, bench, channel bar, glass display case, chocolate candles, cognac, white gold bracelet, bath towel, computer, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor, deicer, controller, fuel & passengers

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 am

@kcnwa - how did you keep collecting Mail Kiosks after you'd completed the entire Long Awaited Mail quest (i.e., all three parts)? Once I completed LMA, my LMA destinations all went away (Fiji, Madagascar, Easter Island). Did you keep getting quest items from your Post Offices?

I'm bummin' - I was hoping to get 3 stars from each towards my goal of 200 stars. I managed to get 3 from Fiji, 2 from Madagascar, and I think 1 from Easter Island.
parking_god
parking_god

Back to top Go down

Post by gammayyc Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:59 am

Have 2 post offices' from last year

gammayyc

Items I Can Gift : Additional Radar Air Conditioner Album Cash Counter Channel Bar Cockpit Glass Controller Defroster Deicer Do Not Disturb Drill Machine Eau de Toilette Flight Catering Fuel (3 Units) Fuel Additives Fuel Hose Fuel Supply Gyroscope Jet Engine Landing Gear Landing Lamp Laser Level Lining Plate Make Up Master Plan Navigation Module Optical System Oscillating Beacon Passengers (10) POS terminal Powerful Radio Transmitter Projector Robotic Lawnmower Single Malt Whisky Spare Propeller Spare Wire Welder White Board

Back to top Go down

Post by littleb Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Add a couple tips:

1. When visiting neighbours, it is better to prioritize getting the "Stationery Knife" by collecting the scattered mail around their city.  Last year, the knives are hard to get, and the drop of the items for the "Express Delivery" collection is truly "very seldom".

For the "You've got Mail" collection, it is pretty easy to complete by flying to the event destinations, so there is no need to waste the neighbour visit for this (ie, don't click on Post Office).

2. I have noticed some neighbours have visited the Mail Kiosks in my city.  Note that Mail Kiosks don't drop any items at all for the event.  Again, don't waste the neighbour visit on this.

3. You can purchase the "Large Mailbag" for 12 Greens, and it gives 20 Letters for flight and 30 Stationery Knives.  If you are desperate on completing the "Express Delivery" collection near the end, this one will be useful.

Good Luck!

littleb

littleb

Level : 61
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Post by aos09i1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:32 pm

kcnwa wrote:Ok, just completed the challenge, your reward for completing the entire challenge is a "Broadcast Tower", which gives you +20 population and 180 coin/4hr. In addition, for every 4 mail sachels, you get a 1x1 mail kiosk (+6 coin/5min). It appears you can keep earning mail kiosks.

I thought they would have given you a new building - I've already got one! Is it the same as this?
"Long Awaited Mail" event Guide Untitl11
aos09i1
aos09i1

Level : 53 265*
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:40 pm

aos09i1 wrote:
kcnwa wrote:Ok, just completed the challenge, your reward for completing the entire challenge is a "Broadcast Tower", which gives you +20 population and 180 coin/4hr. In addition, for every 4 mail sachels, you get a 1x1 mail kiosk (+6 coin/5min). It appears you can keep earning mail kiosks.

I thought they would have given you a new building - I've already got one! Is it the same as this?

This is last year's thread and that was posted last year.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by eatteveld Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:52 pm

jon- wrote:You can still use the old "visit neighbour" trick for the guest planes.    If you land a guest plane, collect the experience &
Coins then visit a neighbour and immediately return.    The guest plane will have disappeared (without deducting fuel or passengers), and a new one will be waiting to land...    I got 16 in the five minutes of the golden stamp.    

I've done this 4 times for my 2 games and each time I managed to get only 9. Main problem is that the new plane is not immediately available.
Still, better than 5.
eatteveld
eatteveld

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Shampoo, Bath towel, Robotic lawnmower, Goal Posts, Airco, Imprinter, Pearl earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Generator, Great shots, Tour review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Disatcher Console, Handling Line, Rope Block, Fuel (20) Powerful radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Robot tester, Security camera, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Calculator, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Power Source, Spaceship Launch Console, Solar Cell, Additional radar, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Shredder, Spare Wire, Stamp, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight catering, Packaging Machine, Defroster, Navigation Module, City Model, Master plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air vent Filter, Router, Demodulator, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by aos09i1 Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:01 pm

drivefast99 wrote:
aos09i1 wrote:

This is last year's thread and that was posted last year.

So maybe something new..... ok will give it a go then. Thanks
I agree that the visit neighbour trick doesn't seem to work every time now (partial glitch fix perhaps?)
aos09i1
aos09i1

Level : 53 265*
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:22 am

You're right, visiting neighbors did not make a guest plane immediately available but still faster than 1 minute. I was able to complete this part with 2 golden stamps.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by bentenk14 Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:59 am

You actually have to visit 2 neighbors at a time for it to work

bentenk14

Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, all-inclusive bracelet, imprinter, chocolate candies, paint, generator, travel guide, landing lamp, dispatcher console, sandbag, passanger(10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, glass display case, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, drill machine, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, ergonomic chair, spare wire, stamp, passenger seat, flight catering, oscillating beacon, weather display, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, tv panels, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkdagon Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:55 pm

I usually quit (proper closing) the game and re-open it. I could land 19 planes with one Golden stamp. You could do even more if you actually don't wait for the plane to reach the end of the landing track.
Darkdagon
Darkdagon

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Air Conditionner, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Passengers (10), Video Wall, Powerful radio transmitter, Laser Level, Fiight Helmet, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Bacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, Blanket, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Attitude Indicator, Riveter, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Yesterday I had 12 planes with one Golden stamp. I collected the fuel/passengers, then went to visit a neighbor, immediately returned to my city and then there was another plane ready to land. Each time only one plane but it was ready within seconds after returning to my game.
So one more stamp and this part of the quest will be complete.
SS
SannSunn
SannSunn

Level : 60 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by ayonatan Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:43 am

Hi all. Just finish the mission 6 hours ago. However still keep it open to get star from Easter Island. Have 5 post office since last year and can help w/ mail sorter.
Refer to littleb hint, prefer to seek the knife rather than click the post office. Max knife I got from neighboor is 3, common got only 1 and sometimes 0. Max knife I got is 15 and min 11. You can use it as comparisson.
ayonatan
ayonatan

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Chanel Bar, Passanger, Powerful Radio Transmiter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additive, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional radar, Make Up, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Nav Module, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Propeler, Deicer, Controller, Fax

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:58 am

Another tip - I also realized, since everyone has the mail trash, I can click through my friends list and find out who is active and who has left.  Found quite a few inactive neighbors.  I haven't deleted them yet but have made note and if inactive next time I check, time to clean up the list.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by ayonatan Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:27 am

Not a good idea DF99. Please check that your chance to visit neighboor also count in active friend that you visited. Some of it also temp in active only. Like my self several month ago. But of course, if you have time, you can clean up. Starting from player that stuck in level 40 or 45.
ayonatan
ayonatan

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Chanel Bar, Passanger, Powerful Radio Transmiter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additive, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional radar, Make Up, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Nav Module, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Propeler, Deicer, Controller, Fax

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:40 am

ayonatan wrote:Not a good idea DF99. Please check that your chance to visit neighbor also count in active friend that you visited. Some of it also temp in active only. Like my self several month ago. But of course, if you have time, you can clean up. Starting from player that stuck in level 40 or 45.

Until you click on something a visit does not count toward your daily count and you cannot click on anything with inactive neighbors. I realize some people play intermittently or may be inactive temporarily but if I check them again in 30-45 days and they are still inactive, they will probably disappear off my neighbor list.

Unfortunately most people don't announce when they are done with the game so it's difficult to always know who might return.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by .Brintal Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:27 am

The tip to visit neighbors in order to maximize the Golden Stamp was a great one, thanks for that, whoever originally posted. I don't know I'll be able to finish out three stars on all the flights this year, but it will be close. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the Print Shop and the increase in max population. Smile
.Brintal
.Brintal

Level : 60 (246★ and 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : Passengers(5) & (10), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Spaceship Engine, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Machine Oil, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Patrol Drone, Postal Drone, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Motion Sensor, Attitude Indicator, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Lollys

Back to top Go down

Post by hoomydoomy Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:07 am

after completing the mission, I got the Print Shop instead of that tower thing !
hoomydoomy
hoomydoomy

Items I Can Gift : Fuel catalyst, computer, all inclusive bracelet, skin care product, paint, travel guide, landing lamp, copy machine, fuel 20 unit, spaceship engine, fuel supply, calculator, solar cell, additional radar, smoke detector, server rack, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, weather display, navigation module, Leyden Jar, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer,Horn Antenna, Laptop, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator, Arch Metal Detector, Walkie-talkie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamice Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:20 am

hoomydoomy wrote:after completing the mission, I got the Print Shop instead of that tower thing !

Tower was the last year reward.
iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 am

I've got everything I need to finish up and close out, but I'm holding off on that for a few days to build up my stock of Stationery Knives for next year.

Of course, that means they won't bring this particular event back next year.
parking_god
parking_god

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkdagon Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:03 am

Hi guys,

Does anyone else also have the impression the drop rate of "normal items" is lower during quests, and this one in particular? i.e. I fly a lot to Berlin in order to get the quest items but I also noticed I almost don't get normal items from the Teutonic Knight Collection. I've also noticed that other destinations seem to have a lower drop rate.

Let me know your thoughts,
Thanks!

Dagon
Darkdagon
Darkdagon

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Air Conditionner, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Passengers (10), Video Wall, Powerful radio transmitter, Laser Level, Fiight Helmet, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Bacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, Blanket, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Attitude Indicator, Riveter, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop

Back to top Go down

Post by littleb Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:49 am

Darkdagon wrote:
I've also noticed that other destinations seem to have a lower drop rate.

Yes, some observation. Very likely a "feature change" by G!

littleb

littleb

Level : 61
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Post by .Brintal Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Darkdagon wrote:Hi guys,

Does anyone else also have the impression the drop rate of "normal items" is lower during quests, and this one in particular? i.e. I fly a lot to Berlin in order to get the quest items but I also noticed I almost don't get normal items from the Teutonic Knight Collection. I've also noticed that other destinations seem to have a lower drop rate.

Let me know your thoughts,
Thanks!

Dagon
Yep. I was flying three flights at a time to finish my third collection from Shanghai. Sadly, this flight also offered post office event items. It was a miserable time! Razz
.Brintal
.Brintal

Level : 60 (246★ and 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : Passengers(5) & (10), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Spaceship Engine, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Machine Oil, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Patrol Drone, Postal Drone, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Motion Sensor, Attitude Indicator, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Lollys

Back to top Go down

Post by ayonatan Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:57 pm

The same for me. Flight for Shanghai and only offer post office item.
ayonatan
ayonatan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down