Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to back up the game on samsung s2

3 posters

Go down

How to back up the game on samsung s2 Empty How to back up the game on samsung s2

Post by lankster Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:36 am

hi,
im going to the uk for a week and the last time i was back i opened up airport city and it crashed then started back at lvl 1, i was on lvl 37, how can i back up the game or do something else that will stop the game restarting from the beginning again?
Thanks

lankster

Level : 37

Back to top Go down

How to back up the game on samsung s2 Empty Re: How to back up the game on samsung s2

Post by drivefast99 Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 am

Check out this link posted by Moe:

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t631-backup-your-airport-city

The name of the app has changed to Helium.

df99
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

How to back up the game on samsung s2 Empty Re: How to back up the game on samsung s2

Post by kcnwa Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 am

I used Helium to back up my gs3 and move it to my gs4 now that the last update FINALLY works on the gs4 with 0 issues. Follow the tutorial and you'll be good to go.

I no longer have to explain why I was carrying 2 phones Very Happy Very Happy #onephonesolution

kcnwa

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down