Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game back to the previous stage after closing d game

2 posters

Go down

game back to the previous stage after closing d game Empty game back to the previous stage after closing d game

Post by saurabh Tue May 28, 2013 10:57 pm

hey guys this is a problem coming from some days in my game..when i start d game and send d planes and collect money or do anything in d game..there is no problem but when i close d game and then open it back then only or after sometime..d game is back to the previous position, i mean planes r in d hangars, coins and passengers are ready to collect..
P.s- the problem does not come every time..

saurabh

Level : 21

Back to top Go down

game back to the previous stage after closing d game Empty Re: game back to the previous stage after closing d game

Post by Snich Wed May 29, 2013 12:44 am

saurabh wrote:hey guys this is a problem coming from some days in my game..when i start d game and send d planes and collect money or do anything in d game..there is no problem but when i close d game and then open it back then only or after sometime..d game is back to the previous position, i mean planes r in d hangars, coins and passengers are ready to collect..
P.s- the problem does not come every time..

Same with me ... usualy I solve it by switching the phone off with the game running on backgrount for at least several seconds and than swich on again and ready to close the game ... not 100% sure but almost Cool

Snich

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel (3Units), Disposable shampoo, Bench, Computer, Pearl Earings, Cocpit glass, Welder, Tour review, Landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling line, Passangers (10), Powerful radio transmitter, Assembly robot, Guestbook, Eau de toilette, Fuel supply, Jet engine, Whiteboard, Fuel additives, Insulation, Solar cell, Additional radar, Makeup, Plasma Clot, Smoke detector, Spare wire, Server rack, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscilating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Controller - UPDATED 14.6.2013, Daily player, Returning gifts

Back to top Go down

game back to the previous stage after closing d game Empty Re: game back to the previous stage after closing d game

Post by saurabh Wed May 29, 2013 4:53 am

switching off d phone everytime is also a bit annoying Neutral ..hope d issue will be fixed soon Surprised

saurabh

Level : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down