Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away from the Game

5 posters

Go down

Away from the Game Empty Away from the Game

Post by tamildv Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Hello All,

I thought that I will start a new thread – so that we can post any extended periods (i.e. 4+ days rather than 1 or 2 days) we might be away from our game (i.e. on holiday, travelling etc) and we might be unable to send any gifts back.

One of the reasons for this is so that your neighbours are aware that you are away and not to expect any gifts in return – rather than think you have stopped playing the game etc…

The Idea is to have only one post per member and edit it as and when you are away or back… Please Please avoid posting multiple posts Just edit your existing post by clicking on the edit button and either delete what is there or replace it with something.

Thanks for your understanding..

TDV

Last edited by tamildv on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Away from the Game Empty Re: Away from the Game

Post by tamildv Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 pm

I should be back... cheers Not that I was away much... Very Happy

I am having internet problems and hence many not be able to gift anything for a while.... Sorry...

Most items look like they are being sent (but AC does not give any error message when it fails)

Last edited by tamildv on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by rulou540 Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:03 am

Hi guys,

Whilst on this matter I just want to point out to my neighbours that I am still playing the Game on a daily basis. However, I 'time travelled' for an hour straight (probably covered a 2 month time span) and I have not been able to send any gifts or visit any neighbours since... :-(

I know I've been bad and are being punished for it... - Which is reasonable but does anyone know for how long this will carry on? Been almost a month now!!

Thanks,

rulou540

Level : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by kurara Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Umm.. Embarassed I have been away from the game for.. weeks.. due to work. The last time I played before today was the Halloween quest which I gave up due to the lack of black ghost I caught.. lol..

For those kind people who have been sending me stuff, I'm replying gifts today and will keep returning all the gifts until they are gone from my inbox. It may take a while, but I will return every one of them. Sorry for the delay ^^; I won't be able to play much this week (other than returning gifts) but I'm hoping to get back into the game next week.

Sorry again for the delays.. Embarassed
kurara
kurara

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by delphi Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi,
i just started th game from START. I lost my Data from the last one.
PLEASE add me, and send me some presents.
THANKS
NAME: dive-(Items i need...)
FRIEND CODE: aeuumie

delphi

Level : Level 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi,

I just lost my game (again), after reaching the long hard work level 35 for the 2nd time, and almost finishing the Odyssey quest (i didnt update the Santa).
I think I need a break... it is quite devastating.. *sigh*
I may join again in the next update (for I dont like what I'm hearing about the Santa Update)... but we'll see...
Of course I will still visit this forum from time to time to check on the updates..

To my current neighbours, I'm sorry for not being able to return today's gift..
Will keep you guys posted once I decide to come back..
It's been a pleasure playing with you guys..

*you could just delete my current account from your neighbour list..

ams4l

Level : 35 (81 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down