Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much will I end up spending on this game?

3 posters

Go down

How much will I end up spending on this game? Empty How much will I end up spending on this game?

Post by diwata Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:53 am

I am just wondering. I am not in high level yet but I already spent two $9.99 when I bought during the last two 300% promo. Just green notes as it is impossible to further expand when you only get 1 green note for each level up and I wasted 3 green notes when I accidentally pressed on it for something. The weekend free codes and app installs help but not much.

I read that the green notes and coins requirements are going to go higher for buildings and expansions. What are the 'expensive buildings' in higher levels? I even read that one building will require 800,000 coins?? affraid Good Lord! Anyone can help me how to hack this thing? Razz

Also, is this a game that is going to take one year to finish? LOL!
diwata
diwata

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

How much will I end up spending on this game? Empty Re: How much will I end up spending on this game?

Post by DoubleOSeven Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:36 am

Hi.

The Game Info section has info on the costs of all the buildings and expansions. Should hopefully help you.

And yes, I believe it will take ages to finish, unless you are prepared to spend a lot of cash. I have been playing one of GI's other games for almost 2 years and have still not completed it, since they keep on adding new things with every update.

Regards
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

How much will I end up spending on this game? Empty Re: How much will I end up spending on this game?

Post by NTS Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Just be patient. Ive been playing for about a year. You dont NEED to spend real money. Be sure to keep up with the weekend codes. That will be enough airport cash to keep your game moving along. It takes time, thats what makes it such a good game.
NTS
NTS

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 am

Thank you for the responses. I have only been playing for about a month but I do play everyday. You all encourage me to go on and be patient. Yes, Airport City is a great game although I can say I have a love-hate relationship with it. lol
diwata
diwata

Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down