Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will old quests come back again for the ones that are new to the game ??

2 posters

Go down

Will old quests come back again for the ones that are new to the game ?? Empty Will old quests come back again for the ones that are new to the game ??

Post by Bravoalpha Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:43 am

Hi everyone !.
As you all probably know, every quest issued by GI yields a unique building after its completion on time (as far as I know). Results are the Collider for the "Back to School" quest, the Training Facility for the "Space Race" quest, etc., etc.

My question is: Will GI re-issue those past missions for the ones that started playing the game after they were issued, or simply were on a very low level and were unable to complete them ?.

In my case, I would like to have the opportunity of building the Rock Shop, the Conservatory, the All-Stars Movie, and so many other unique buildings that were available previously.

Let me know your thoughts, fellows. Smile

Great regards,

Bravoalpha !
Bravoalpha
Bravoalpha

Level : 35 (89 Stars, 6 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Aviation, aviation and aviation related stuff...

Back to top Go down

Will old quests come back again for the ones that are new to the game ?? Empty Re: Will old quests come back again for the ones that are new to the game ??

Post by kakadudu Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 pm

That would be sooo cool, but I don't think that would happen. I missed some unique promo buildings too, started the game too late.

If they do this, they would bring back old content and all the people who already finished it, wouldn't have anything to do Smile

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Will old quests come back again for the ones that are new to the game ?? Empty Re: Will old quests come back again for the ones that are new to the game ??

Post by Bravoalpha Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:05 am

kakadudu wrote:That would be sooo cool, but I don't think that would happen. I missed some unique promo buildings too, started the game too late.

If they do this, they would bring back old content and all the people who already finished it, wouldn't have anything to do Smile

You got a point on it, Kakadudu. There was a time they issued a mission only for the ones over level 30 (the prize was a palace look-alike building. it gives me a very light hope. Wink

They should have this thing done like in Paradise Island (GI's product as well), where you get promo buildings according to your progress on the game.
Bravoalpha
Bravoalpha

Level : 35 (89 Stars, 6 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Aviation, aviation and aviation related stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down