Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oil in 30 seconds, Coins & Experience at no cost

4 posters

Go down

Oil in 30 seconds, Coins & Experience at no cost Empty Oil in 30 seconds, Coins & Experience at no cost

Post by petegm Wed May 16, 2012 2:28 am

You can get oil and get visitor planes in less time than one minute if you follow these tips.

I have read about hacking the system, one blogger advocating changing one system file to add more coins, another to download a program that adds coins, but frankly I don't want to mess with changing files and then loose all my coins and levels or downloading a virus. Plus, what about the fun of hard earned money and not robbing the bank?

I have learned the hard way, and based on my mistakes, I have compiled a list of recommendations. I am now at level 30, with 43 stars in 23 days and never paid a penny to the game makers.

If you enjoy my comments, invite me as a friend, Code: zviygm
And my profile: GG- followed by what I need. I will always send you a gift back, so be generous.

A few tips to earn more:

1- Don't Pay the Oil or Passengers to visiting Planes

Land the visiting plane, or land planes in all your runways. Press ONCE on the visiting plane to release the Experience and Coins. You will be left with the oil symbol on top of the plane. You don't have to wait until the coins disappear.

Go to NEIGHBORS and select VISIT one of the neighbors, make sure they have the latest update so you can visit them. As soon as you arrive in their game, go back to yours.

Your planes are gone, you got the coins and the experience and did not pay with one oil or 4+ passengers.

2- Get Visiting Planes in less than one minute

Visiting planes appear every minute and you cannot have more than 2 planes flying over your airport. When you visit a neighbor (See tip #1), as soon as you return, you will have a visiting plane ready to land. Considering that it took you 20 seconds to visit a neighbor and return, you just sped up the visitor to 20 seconds from one minute.

This means you get a reward 40 seconds less than normal.

3- Get two Oils in one minute

You are only supposed to get one oil per minute, nothing you can do to speed that up, right? Wrong!

When you visit a neighbor, wait until the oil timer drops below 00.00 (00.59 to 00.50) and then return home. The timer will reset down to a range between 00.15 and 00.01 and you get your oil in a few seconds.

Notice that when you started you had, for example, 42 OIL at 00.15 seconds, then you visit your neighbor and arrive there at 42 OIL 00.05, wait until it turns 43 OIL 00.59 seconds and go home. Your timer should now be 43 OIL 00.05 seconds (or thereabouts) and in 5 seconds you reach 44 OIL. So you got 2 OILS in 30 seconds time.

If you start your visit at 00.03 you won't have enough time to return before 00.50. You won't loose the oil, but you won't gain additional time.

4- Don't want to hassle, skip small planes requesting oil

Small Planes Level 1 & 2 require 1 OIL just as level 3 & 4, but they give you half or less in coins and experience. If you don't want to hassle with visiting neighbors, just skip the small planes and get more experience and coins with less oil and passengers.

Note that visiting neighbors slow down you plane and building clocks a few seconds, but I believe the rewards are a lot more than those two seconds you loose in someone else's airport.

petegm

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Oil in 30 seconds, Coins & Experience at no cost Empty Re: Oil in 30 seconds, Coins & Experience at no cost

Post by poco20 Thu May 17, 2012 1:59 pm

you are so right!!

I TRIED IT AND IT IS WORKING.!!! bounce

I will no longer pay for incoming planes again and I can refuel faster. this was very valuable.

I will pay you back on the game, great work.

poco20

Level : 28

Back to top Go down

Oil in 30 seconds, Coins & Experience at no cost Empty Re: Oil in 30 seconds, Coins & Experience at no cost

Post by kurara Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:08 am

Thanks for the tips..! ^^ (I like tip #1 a lot.. lol)
kurara
kurara

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by mekgmg Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 am

Hi Kurara (and others)

If you want to get ahead then check the info on time travel.

Log of the net, disable auto time adjustment / settting on your equipment. Then move the time a month or two backwards and start playing. Anytime you have to wait for money, passengers or fuel you can fast forward by adjusting your time forward.( after exiting the game). Make sure you move your date forward when passing midnight. When you are done move forward to present day and time, and you are back to normal.

On the last page of flights (Jumbo's) you have to do 6 times 120 flights of over 8 hours duration each. Do the maths and tell me how long this will take you with out moving in time?
mekgmg
mekgmg

Level : 35 ( 101 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gift available: Dnd sign, Fuel (3), , Air Conditoner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Flight Goggles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by kurara Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 am

Hello mekgmg. Thanks for the tip! I'll try the time traveling once it gets too tiresome to wait for the flights. ^^
kurara
kurara

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Bath Towel, Goal Post, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down