Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: New update and double coins glitch

+3
Bertus
Benzo123
jedverdejo
7 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: New update and double coins glitch Empty IMPORTANT: New update and double coins glitch

Post by jedverdejo Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 am

hi,

i received a new update just when trying to redeem the weekend gift code. As a result, a got nothing for the code and am not able to redem it. But the important question is that THE DOUBLE COINS AND PASSENGERS glitch HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

So, if you are using it, DO NOT UPDATE.

BTW, would any of you be so kind as to provide me with the older version (1.42) apk?

On the other side, the update introduces a new mission and solves the visiting neighbors problems.

regards
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: New update and double coins glitch Empty Re: IMPORTANT: New update and double coins glitch

Post by jedverdejo Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:35 am

hi,

new update (second i less than 2 hours) to versio 1.46.
double coin glitch is solved!

apparently, the only difference is a longer time to complete the american week.

Goig back to version 1.42 ...

regards
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: New update and double coins glitch Empty Re: IMPORTANT: New update and double coins glitch

Post by Benzo123 Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:34 pm

How do you get back to an older version. In the Google Play Store I only have the options to Open or Uninstall the app, not uninstall updates, which is usually there.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertus Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:30 pm

I won't update due to this. I'm at level 30, got a decent amount of commercial buildings and I find the game getting terribly slow. It just takes forever to collect enough coins to upgrade a building. Without this glitch it will get much worse.

Bertus

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I was able to run up my coin to $900K before the party ended. My biggest concern now is passengers.
777Driver
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 pm

in very simple terms you will need the older apk file - copy it to your SD card and then run it to rollback.

Let me know if you need detailed instructions.

Benzo123 wrote:How do you get back to an older version. In the Google Play Store I only have the options to Open or Uninstall the app, not uninstall updates, which is usually there.
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:18 am

If anybody needs the V1.42 apk please let me know and I shall upload it somewhere.
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:34 am

hi,

Please,be careful when moving bakward. If you install the application, your previous game data is lost and you have to start again unless you make a backup of the data. For this you need to be root and use a backup utility or have the asus appbackup application ;-)

regards

jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 am

Hi Jedverdejo,

Not too sure about that - I have just installed the version on google play store and then rolled back - all the settings and game level were maintained.

But perhaps someone else can confirm this...

Last edited by tamildv on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:36 am

Hello everybody,

my first post on this forum, until now I was just following the different interesting topics Very Happy

I made it like tamildv, installed the new version (1.46) from google play and then rolled back to an older backup (1.41) without any problems. Unfortunately I haven't made a backup for 1.42, now I have the version with the bigger zoom Sad

@tamildv: you offered the version 1.42, could you provide me your apk 1.42? That would be very helpful, the bigger zoom setting looks awful. Thanks in advance Smile

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by aohicks Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi guys do you know where I can get the older versions from.

Thanks

Aohicks

aohicks

Level : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertus Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:58 am

Does anyone have an .apk of the old version? A friend is looking for one. I have a rooted phone so I might be able to create it myself, but I'm not sure how it all works.

Also, can someone confirm that the save games are maintained?

Bertus

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 am

Bertus your saved games are maintained, when you go back to an older version.

BUT be careful to which version you go back. Yesterday I made the mistake and went back from 1.42 to 1.31, lost my fuel station and received the quests for Venice and the Maldives. It was the first time I was trying with backups and different game version. I must say I'm unexperienced in this things, just was intrested but that was a big fault. Crying or Very sad

When I went back to 1.42 I can't finish the Venice and Maldives quests, because this places are removed. And when I tried to build a new fuel station it wasn't able to collect the needed parts from the different destinations, they are just not dropping. Now the hole game is bugged, I think I'll restart from beginning with version 1.42, that should be the last version before 1.46 (America event).

bye

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:34 am

Hi Bertus/Aohicks

If you had a look at my post above - I had offered to upload it if anyone needed it.

tamildv wrote:If anybody needs the V1.42 apk please let me know and I shall upload it somewhere.

If you roll back your game status is maintained - but there are some gotchas

You progress will be stored (stars, money, coins, experience etc.) but any new features like buildings and fuel stations will be lost depending on how far back you go. any previous items/goals you had not completed will have to be done.

Root access is not needed - but can help if you are looking into hacking the game fully.

I regularly go forward and back and have not had any issue with it…

Kakadudu,

This is almost expected - buildings and collections not present in the older game will be removed – if you are going to be moving between versions, the best way I found is to run the apk and not from a backup. This ensures that the associated files are updated/corrected depending on what version you run.

I normally move between V1.31, V1.42 and V1.45 – yes you will have to find the items again – they do drop from the destinations. At level 35 most drops seem too few and far between anyway…

Any items you collect in an older version are kept (e.g. merry-go around and the A plush pleasure collection) when you move forward – but when you move back the newer collections (e.g. Pet shop, statue of liberty) are lost.
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down