Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update...

5 posters

Go down

For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update... Empty For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update...

Post by aksanchez79 Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 am

During "The Great Game" update, I lost the ability To visit all of my friends. They're still in my friends list and I can still send them gifts. I just cannot visit their airports. I have been trying to regain some, but all of my "new" friends are lower level ones who unfortunately aren't alto of help to ke due to the limited buildings available in their city. This post is for all of Us Who would like to obtain higher level friends again. Please post your user code and username if you'd like to participate!

My usercode is a06wgji. Username AKSĀ” followed by what i need most.

aksanchez79

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Hotel Manager

Back to top Go down

For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update... Empty Re: For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update...

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:56 am

AKSi,

I just sent you an invitation to become neighbors.

Dulles Sky Cap - Level 35 (84 stars)
ingame name: Dulles + item needed (currently "Dulles FUEL SUPPLY")
friend code: auce9xj
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Level : 40 (180 stars) (9 hearts) (1,500,000+ experience points)
Items I Can Gift : Items that I can gift to others: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Air Vent Filter, Album, Bath Towel, Bench, Biker Jacket, Cash Counter, City Model, Cockpit Glass, Copy Machine, Deicer, Drill Machine, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Handling Line, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Level, Lining Plate, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), POS terminal, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Single-Malt Whiskey, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Spotlight, Welder, Wide-angle Binoculars.

Back to top Go down

For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update... Empty Re: For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update...

Post by aksanchez79 Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 am

Dulles Sky Cap wrote:AKSi,

I just sent you an invitation to become neighbors.

Dulles Sky Cap - Level 35 (84 stars)
ingame name: Dulles + item needed (currently "Dulles FUEL SUPPLY")
friend code: auce9xj
Got it friend. Very Happy

aksanchez79

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:02 am

OK, I've got you in my neighbors list. I've already sent my 20 gifts for today. I'll send you a gift tomorrow. When you list "Fuel" as what you need most, do you mean the white fuel supply can, or units of fuel?
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Items I Can Gift : Items that I can gift to others: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Air Vent Filter, Album, Bath Towel, Bench, Biker Jacket, Cash Counter, City Model, Cockpit Glass, Copy Machine, Deicer, Drill Machine, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Additives, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Handling Line, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Level, Lining Plate, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Passengers (10), POS terminal, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Single-Malt Whiskey, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Spotlight, Welder, Wide-angle Binoculars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 am

I just visited your city ... Wow! 9 Haunted Houses ... Impressive!!!

I've only been able to complete the witches costume collection once so far, so I've got just one Haunted House. ...But I'm working on it!
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by aksanchez79 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 am

Dulles Sky Cap wrote:I just visited your city ... Wow! 9 Haunted Houses ... Impressive!!!

I've only been able to complete the witches costume collection once so far, so I've got just one Haunted House. ...But I'm working on it!
My soul net does not work for MY airport, so I will not be able to get the 60 black wraiths necessary to complete the collection, however, I wait to use my soul net when I can visit Neighbors every day and 5 black wraiths appear in their cities x 10 cities i can get 50 a day. just a tip if you aren't already doing so....fuel means fuel supply or fuel3u. Whichever...Thanks for being my friend!

aksanchez79

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:41 am

That sounds like a great use of the Soul Net. I have only used the Soul Net twice, both times to try to collect black wraiths in my own city, and both times with little to no success. The first time only one wraith appeared and the second time no wraiths appeared. Since then I've been reluctant to use it. I will try to use it as you described, before visiting neighbors -- hopefully more wraiths will appear.
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulles Sky Cap Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:38 am

AKSĀ”,

Thanks for the AWESOME tip on using the Soul Catcher Net while visiting neighbors. I just collected dozens of items from the Witch Costume collection and I completed three collections, earning three Haunted Houses!

Thanks again!

--Dulles
Dulles Sky Cap
Dulles Sky Cap

Back to top Go down

For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update... Empty visitation rights

Post by pagan Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Looking for friends who have Unique gifts stores to go to. Can go to a few of the ones that send me gifts but not all. I think this could have something to do with what versions the friends have.

Paganville

xjriqw

level 35 with 88 stars.

pagan

Level : 35 95stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:28 pm

I have one Unique Gifts aru9ose
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:16 am

@pagan

TDV4 has 5 - aqhxj67
TDV16 has 5 - az9ncvt
TDV17 has 5 - atjwpbk

BTW 5 is the max clicks when you visit a neighbour
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

For Those Of Us Who Lost Ability To Visit Neighbors In The Great Game Update... Empty VISITATION

Post by pagan Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Finally figured out my friends problem. It appears that if you are not on the same version I am I can't visit you. This has only taken since October with the help of 2 of GI's techs (both very helpful but unable to find the problem) to figure out. It only cost me buying all of the rocket stuff and not completeing anything that need me to visit friends to accomplish Shocked NOT BAD Evil or Very Mad

pagan

Level : 35 95stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down