Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Great Game" - Version V1.65 (V1.66 for some)

+18
littlejota
wildcity
NKK
stopin
pbull80
BobbyChang
Bali Hi
shepherd365
timh
zach.carlsen
Jeip40
zoomer
dhorstman
kakadudu
ams4l
harrier
dodgygeezer
tamildv
22 posters

Go down

"The Great Game"  - Version V1.65 (V1.66 for some) Empty "The Great Game" - Version V1.65 (V1.66 for some)

Post by tamildv Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:36 am

GIS have released an update "The Great Game" V1.65 (V1.66 for some)

New features are:
Airport City game icon changed

New promo "The Great Game" (14 days)

1x Build a Stadium by completing the It’s a goal collection from Brazilian Villa and the Brazilian Cottage
4x Fly to Sao Paulo, Lima, Buenos Aires to complete the Carnival Magic Collection
4x Visit the Stadium to complete the Fan Zone collection

More info to follow:
Update1:
Brazilian Villa – 700coins, 2x2 size, yields 24 passengers/4hrs (1hr build time, 200 coins to speedup)
Brazilian Cottage – 200 coins, 1x1, yields 6 passengers /1hr
Coffee Bar – 600 coins, 1x1, yields 12 coins/20mins
Unique Gifts – 1500 coins, 2x2, yields 205 coins/48hrs (2hrs build time, 550 coins speedup)

Three new collection (50 in total)
Its’s a Goal (complete from Brazilian Villa and the Brazilian Cottage) get a Stadium as a reward
Fan Zone (complete from Stadium)
Carnival Magic (drops from Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Lima)

Three new destinations:
Sao Paulo – Turbo Jet
Buenos Aires - Jet
Lima – Delta (5hr flight)

1 Extra Gift item added (36 in total)

TIP: Do not complete the collections till the last minute - drop rate tends to be higher then

Update2:
Items for the Stadium (Goal posts, bench, robotic lawnmower and video board) can be got from flights to Goa, Rio and New York - Cyprus (is a good one if you have a smaller plane leftover and lot easier to speedup!!!)

More info to follow:

when completed you get a "Football Monument" 1x1, 9 coins/10mins

Last edited by tamildv on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

"The Great Game"  - Version V1.65 (V1.66 for some) Empty Re: "The Great Game" - Version V1.65 (V1.66 for some)

Post by dodgygeezer Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:10 am

sounds good to me!

dodgygeezer

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel x3, fueln catalyst, bench, choclate candies, eau de toilette, makeup, disposeable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passangers x10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillation beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, masterplan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, fax, wall speaker, monitor

Back to top Go down

"The Great Game"  - Version V1.65 (V1.66 for some) Empty Re: "The Great Game" - Version V1.65 (V1.66 for some)

Post by harrier Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi All,

Thanks Tamildv & dodgygeezer for the info both here and at "Need help on parts".

So far my drop rate is so-so, and it was quite good when I visit my neighbours (maybe it was my first visit). Let's hope the drop rate remains good. As for the drop rate from the flights, it was good at the first few flights. I am still waiting for the other planes to come back.

I am wondering if anyone else is also going for this so that we can visit each other's villa and cottage to maximize our drops?

Harrier

harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi Guys,
I dont know if it has everything to do with the new items (for I dont see it on the forum and I dont want to join this quest for now)

Lots of people are looking for 'stadium items'. And I put 2 and 2 together, it seems that the new items (bench, goal posts, robotic lawnmower, and video boards) are the items needed for the stadium??

Since I'm still on the "Cyprus" route, I found out that those items are dropping from Cyprus as well (seldom).
I dont know if that could help.

Also, I have sent 'bench' to those neighbours asking for stadium items (and that means you as well dodgygeezer & harrier) - hope I guessed it correctly..

ams4l

Level : 35 (81 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:35 pm

ams4l wrote:

Lots of people are looking for 'stadium items'. And I put 2 and 2 together, it seems that the new items (bench, goal posts, robotic lawnmower, and video boards) are the items needed for the stadium??

I think you'll need these parts to finish the stadium (4 of each?), they all drop from Goa, Rio and New York (all seldom).
Sad is that the neighbour visiting bug isn't still fixed for version 1.66 Mad

For people who like to visit the new brazilian villa & cottage for the drops: I've built each 5 of them Wink

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Kaka,
Then yes, so I thought.
Yet it will be easier (and faster/fuel efficient) if you go to Cyprus for the same "seldom" level to get those items..
*just a thought*

please do add me back for I lost my previous game and need to start over. But I can gift you 'bench' if you need them..

thanks!

[quote="kakadudu
I think you'll need these parts to finish the stadium (4 of each?), they all drop from Goa, Rio and New York (all seldom).
Sad is that the neighbour visiting bug isn't still fixed for version 1.66 Mad

For people who like to visit the new brazilian villa & cottage for the drops: I've built each 5 of them Wink [/quote]

ams4l

Level : 35 (81 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:10 pm

iv got 3 villas if anyone wants to visit me!

dodgygeezer

Items I Can Gift : fuel x3, fueln catalyst, bench, choclate candies, eau de toilette, makeup, disposeable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passangers x10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillation beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, masterplan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, fax, wall speaker, monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Ahhh sry ams4l, Cyprus is dropping them too. Don't have these small planes anymore, haven't checked it correctly Very Happy

Yes you're right it is more efficient if you fligh to Cyprus

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Oke hope this quest is doable again because previous wasn't

my code ay8ynpu

got 3 brazillian houses
1 finished stadium
2 in progess

8 planes(1x turboprop, 2x jet, 2 delta, 1 big delta, 2 jumbo)
107 stars
7 hearts
65000 points
play every day

Last edited by dhorstman on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Some good info there- will update my original post above...

But on the subject - I have 5 of each build (as it is 5 max for a visitor to click on) incase anyone is after more drops....
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by zoomer Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:05 am

Hi, just upgraded so this info is great. I have one Villa and 2 cottages and can gift bench if anyone needs them. Will be downgrading a plane for this task to try and increase chances of collecting everything. Great tips!

zoomer

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : All the normal bits, plus...screw press, wash machine, tv panels, transmitter, weather display, hull parts, white gold bracelet, cognac, solar cell, laptop, arch metal detector, vivaldi antenna, exit sign

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 am

I have 6 villas and 5 cottages

Jeip40

Back to top Go down

Post by zach.carlsen Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 am

HI guys I've built the cotttage and villa. IM working for the collections any help would be great. Im visiting my neighbors with stadiums as we speak

zach.carlsen

Level : 30
Items I Can Gift : Giftable Items: Pruning Shears, Fuel (3 units), Disposable Shampoo, Robotic Lawnmower, Air condition, Chocolate Candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet,Cockpit glass, welder, air conditioner, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers (10), Powerful radio transmitter, Laser Level, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power source,additional radar, shredder, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller and deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 am

Hey all, I have 4 villas and 3 cottages. I'm also trying to collect the stadium items, need the benches, goal posts and video boards.

Thanks for the info on Cyprus! That should be a huge help. I sold a plane just so I could fly there again.

Add me if you want me to send you goal posts.

Tim
timh
timh

Level : 35 (82 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by shepherd365 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:47 am

Hey all, new member. I have 1 villas and 1 cottage. I can gift a stadium bench for this mission. I am at a stand still with progress the football coach says I need to get a hotel suite for a family member of the football team, but I still need 1 bath towel, and 4 do not disturb signs, and 4 all inclusive bracelets. Any ideas on how I can get these items.

My friend code is: a8xf5ax

shepherd365

Level : level 29 with 51 stars & 6 hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:49 am

Just added you Shepherd, I can send you a towel tomorrow at least if someone else can gift it to you sooner.
timh
timh

Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by shepherd365 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:10 am

timh wrote:Just added you Shepherd, I can send you a towel tomorrow at least if someone else can gift it to you sooner.

thanks. not sure how these forums work, should I put the items I have to trade here or some place else. Do you need anything special in return?

shepherd365

Level : level 29 with 51 stars & 6 hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Most of us put what we can gift in our profile. There's also a thread dedicated to trading items that you can post in for specific requests.

As for what I'd like, please send the stadium bench!

Thanks,
Tim
timh
timh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bali Hi Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Hello,

I have 2 stadiums in place + 3 Villas + 3 cottages + 1 Coffee Bar.

Do add me and visit my Airport... I need new neighbours that I can visit .
(I am victim of GI newest feature that force you to get new neighbours) Rolling Eyes

BTW, iPad users can now connect to Android players on new game version ( I have 2 iPad players in my neighbourhood). However, those on legacy version cannot connect to iPad users.

Bali Hi

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyChang Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:50 pm

I also complete 5 stadiums, 4 Villas, and 3 cottages.
Add me and find the item you need.

BobbyChang

Items I Can Gift : Item can gift- Fuel(3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, Makeup, Dispossable Shampoo, robotic lawnmower, Air Conditionner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling Line, passengers(10), Powerful radio transmitter, Textbook, Fuel supply,Jet engine, Wide-angle Blmoculars, Fuel additives, Power source, Additional radar, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull parts, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Delcer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by zoomer Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

shepherd365 wrote:Hey all, new member. I have 1 villas and 1 cottage. I can gift a stadium bench for this mission. I am at a stand still with progress the football coach says I need to get a hotel suite for a family member of the football team, but I still need 1 bath towel, and 4 do not disturb signs, and 4 all inclusive bracelets. Any ideas on how I can get these items.

My friend code is: a8xf5ax

I haven't got my hotel yet either butvisited someone else's which allowed me to complete this task t hope that helps!

zoomer

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : All the normal bits, plus...screw press, wash machine, tv panels, transmitter, weather display, hull parts, white gold bracelet, cognac, solar cell, laptop, arch metal detector, vivaldi antenna, exit sign

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:58 am

Bali Hi - I added you.

I now have a couple stadiums up an running. Trying to get items for another 4 I have built...
timh
timh

Back to top Go down

"The Great Game"  - Version V1.65 (V1.66 for some) Empty items for stadium

Post by pbull80 Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:29 am

Hi all, how many of each items are necessary for the stadium?

and.... May someone add and send me a cashcounter and ergonomic chairs? item i can send: fuel (3); pearl earrings; pafrum; make up; towel hotel; grass lawnmover; air conditioner; cabin windows; binder; great pics; landing light; radar; rope pulley; passengers 10; radio transmitter; aviator glasses; fuel spare; jet engine; stapler; fule additives; power supply; spare radar; amperometer; spare wire; laser cutter; landing gear; turning light; catering meal; packaging machine; navigation module; archive box;

many thanks

pbull80

Items I Can Gift : can send:video wall;fuelx3;towel;robolawn;conditioner;pearlearring;windowcab;binder; optical system;greatshots;landinglamp;radar;ropestop;passengers;powerfultrnsmitt;spacecraftengine;googles;parfum;fuelsupply;jetengine;stapler;fueladditive;powersupply;spareradar;makeup;sparecable;lasercutter;landinggear;osbeacon;meal;packmachine;navimodule;archivebox;fuelhose;gyroscope;propellers;antifreeze;airfilter

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:37 am

Stadium stuff please. I have 6 Brazillian Cottages and Villas each. Working on building 6 Stadiums and need a lot of stadium swag. lol

I'm plagued with the bug trying to visit other airports but hope you can see mine. Good stuff.
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by NKK Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi stopin,

Re-add your neighbor should let you visit them again.
Besides, I had 3 stadium built up.
Do feel free come to add me or visit me. Wink

Cheers.

stopin wrote:Stadium stuff please. I have 6 Brazillian Cottages and Villas each. Working on building 6 Stadiums and need a lot of stadium swag. lol

I'm plagued with the bug trying to visit other airports but hope you can see mine. Good stuff.

NKK

Level : 35 (100 stars)
Items I Can Gift : I can send: bench, Rope Block, album Eau de Toilette, Chocolate Candies, Makeup, POS terminal, ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, fuel(3units), air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, Cash Counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, Archive Box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcity Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi

I have 3 stadiums if you need more drops.

wildcity

Items I Can Gift : I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot, Videowall, Goal Posts, Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejota Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Can somone please send me 4 all inclusive bracelet? i need them to complete the hotel.
I can send back: fuel (3); pearl earrings; pafrum; make up; towel hotel; grass lawnmover; air conditioner; cabin windows; binder; great pics; landing light; radar; rope pulley; passengers 10; radio transmitter; aviator glasses; fuel spare; jet engine; stapler; fule additives; power supply; spare radar; amperometer; spare wire; laser cutter; landing gear; turning light; catering meal; packaging machine; navigation module; archive box;

littlejota

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:02 am

Anyone else having problems with the 'Holiday Hats' dropping from the flights? I've got plenty of the other items, spy glass seems to help on the drop rate, but it seems like the drop rate of the hats is a lot worse than the other items. I also pretty much only fly to Sao Paulo so maybe the other flights are different.

This seems to be a theme on several of the item sets. They all say they have the same drop rate but one item drops far less than the others. As an example, the treadmill set items all drop as 'very seldom' from the stone castle but I currently have 56 audio players and no wristbands. I've completed 36 of the sets so the wristbands do drop but so far its less than half the drop rate of the audio players. That's a pretty large sample size for it to just be by chance...
timh
timh

Back to top Go down

Post by EDI CHEN Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 pm

friends you can gift me a bench, goal post, video board and robotic lawnmower for stadium? and All-Inclusive Bracelet, Disposable Shampoo, Bath Towel, Do No Disturb Signthx friend.

EDI CHEN

Level : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bali Hi Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:44 pm

timh wrote:Anyone else having problems with the 'Holiday Hats' dropping from the flights? I've got plenty of the other items, spy glass seems to help on the drop rate, but it seems like the drop rate of the hats is a lot worse than the other items. I also pretty much only fly to Sao Paulo so maybe the other flights are different.

Yes, I have pretty much completed the required collections, except for the holiday hats (got only 1 so far).
Have not used Spy glass ...

Bali Hi

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Also nice is to build a stadium, wait (not speed up the process) an hour and sell it for 500 coins.

As you all may know that you get more stadiums than you want to build during this quest.

The villa's give more thans people Smile

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:47 am

Does time travel work on this quest? What is the timer based on? I just updated the game and the timer starts at 10 days and an hour. So it is based on a specific start and end date?

Sonny Boy

Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:28 am

always time travel back in time and try to stay within 1 day if you can...

hoepfully someone who time travels will be able to answer better...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by jon- Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 am

Yes - works well if you go back to 15 Oct. A lot of items also come from neighbour's airports, so don't go into the future or you'll be barred from visiting for a while...

jon-

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Usually return what is sent to first 20 each day. Can send: Mayor's portrait, wall speaker, headset, fuel catalyst, Geiger counter, Haze machine, Optical system, laser level, bench, channel bar, glass display case, chocolate candles, cognac, white gold bracelet, bath towel, computer, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor, deicer, controller, fuel & passengers

Back to top Go down

Post by dwerg Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:02 am

Hey everyone,

I'm having big troubles to get the items from the flights Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires and Lima. So far just 2 items while I already have multiple stars on the flights. Is anyone having the same problem ? Any thoughts on how to fix/speed up?

dwerg

Level : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 pm

If you have the cash buy a spy glass, that seemed to work pretty well. To maximize it save up your fuel and only fly to Sao Paulo since that's the cheapest flight to speed up with fuel. Try to cram as many flights in as possible into the 6 hours. I used about 3 of them and got pretty much all the items I needed from flights.
timh
timh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down