Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different between Quest items and Collectible items

4 posters

Go down

Different between Quest items and Collectible items Empty Different between Quest items and Collectible items

Post by bentenk14 Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi all, can anybody explain the different between Quest items and Collectible items.
If I want to increase the drop item rate for the Aztec Legacy, should I use Spy Glass or Golden Dice.
Thanks

bentenk14

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, all-inclusive bracelet, imprinter, chocolate candies, paint, generator, travel guide, landing lamp, dispatcher console, sandbag, passanger(10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, glass display case, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, drill machine, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, ergonomic chair, spare wire, stamp, passenger seat, flight catering, oscillating beacon, weather display, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, tv panels, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator

Back to top Go down

Different between Quest items and Collectible items Empty Re: Different between Quest items and Collectible items

Post by eatteveld Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:03 pm

I vote for spy glass  Smile 
Funny, we're both level 50 and still not sure about this. What a weird game.
eatteveld
eatteveld

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Shampoo, Bath towel, Robotic lawnmower, Goal Posts, Airco, Imprinter, Pearl earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Generator, Great shots, Tour review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Disatcher Console, Handling Line, Rope Block, Fuel (20) Powerful radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Robot tester, Security camera, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Calculator, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Power Source, Spaceship Launch Console, Solar Cell, Additional radar, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Shredder, Spare Wire, Stamp, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight catering, Packaging Machine, Defroster, Navigation Module, City Model, Master plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air vent Filter, Router, Demodulator, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket.

Back to top Go down

Different between Quest items and Collectible items Empty Re: Different between Quest items and Collectible items

Post by GASBS Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:57 pm

For the Aztec Pyramid (and other similar buildings - Greek Temple, Colosseum etc) I found the Golden Dice gave better results than the Spyglass.  Have a look here

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t750-increase-the-flight-item-drop-rates

for the ongoing discussion!
GASBS
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by eatteveld Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Wow, that conversation is making my head spin...  Question 
Okay, I vote for Golden Dice. Or do I ??  Smile 
eatteveld
eatteveld

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Shampoo, Bath towel, Robotic lawnmower, Goal Posts, Airco, Imprinter, Pearl earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Generator, Great shots, Tour review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Disatcher Console, Handling Line, Rope Block, Fuel (20) Powerful radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Robot tester, Security camera, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Calculator, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Power Source, Spaceship Launch Console, Solar Cell, Additional radar, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Shredder, Spare Wire, Stamp, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight catering, Packaging Machine, Defroster, Navigation Module, City Model, Master plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air vent Filter, Router, Demodulator, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:14 am

It isn't very clear, but collectible items are those that complete regular collections that are completed by buildings or entities around your city, and some flight locations. Quest items are associated with any missions on the left of your screen, and with map locations that lead to monuments. If you have any monuments, they only drop collectivle items, and never quest items. So in you case I would use Golden Dice, they seem to boost my drop rates for map location items to around a one in five chance.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by bentenk14 Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:55 am

Bastoska wrote:It isn't very clear, but collectible items are those that complete regular collections that are completed by  buildings or entities around your city, and some flight locations. Quest items are associated with any missions on the left of your screen, and with map locations that lead to monuments. If you have any monuments, they only drop collectivle items, and never quest items. So in you case I would use Golden Dice, they seem to boost my drop rates for map location items to around a one in five chance.

I still haven't finished the Aztec Code quest, does that mean I would be better with spyglass?

Thanks

bentenk14

Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, all-inclusive bracelet, imprinter, chocolate candies, paint, generator, travel guide, landing lamp, dispatcher console, sandbag, passanger(10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, glass display case, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, drill machine, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, ergonomic chair, spare wire, stamp, passenger seat, flight catering, oscillating beacon, weather display, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, tv panels, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:51 pm

bentenk14 wrote:
Bastoska wrote:It isn't very clear, but collectible items are those that complete regular collections that are completed by  buildings or entities around your city, and some flight locations. Quest items are associated with any missions on the left of your screen, and with map locations that lead to monuments. If you have any monuments, they only drop collectivle items, and never quest items. So in you case I would use Golden Dice, they seem to boost my drop rates for map location items to around a one in five chance.

I still haven't finished the Aztec Code quest, does that mean I would be better with spyglass?

Thanks

Can't remember what was required for that. If it involves flying to map locations to retrieve items for the Aztec Pyramid, then I would use the Golden Dice.

GI isn't very consistent, but once you get a monument that generates one collectible item a day, then you will which items are collectible, and which are quest.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by eatteveld Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 am

Today I tried the golden dice to machu pichu and tenochtitlan and indeed the drop rate was well above average, so this seems to work.

If I could also find a way to only buy maps to Tollan that would be even better  Wink 
eatteveld
eatteveld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down