Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crash - it came from outer space game

+37
Klaas
drivefast99
sotabs
DoubleOSeven
Simon Chan
kakadudu
Gemini
karrollcia pl
Moustik
Archaon CZ
Infusion77
NTS
skyhigh
Deedee2013
Erichero
Steve121
kcnwa
elliel
gammayyc
jon-
jedverdejo
R3d_F1v3
van goosen
belmockthar
Loay
el_angelus
aq1okbn
diwata
Canterbury
freedomway321
dennisdc
ayhan2000
Mirima
Cpt Cosmo
tamildv
wildcity
aos09i1
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Game crash - it came from outer space game - Page 3 Empty Re: Game crash - it came from outer space game

Post by kakadudu Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:01 pm

That sounds good. Maybe I should give the restore a try Very Happy

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Game crash - it came from outer space game - Page 3 Empty Re: Game crash - it came from outer space game

Post by skyhigh Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:10 am

So after AC crashed and trying to get back with uninstall/instal.... My phone crashed due to a totally different problem. So it is back to the manufactory 2-3 Weeks to recovery the phone....then I hope to get back with a new game and the recovery code I'll ask to yana...
So I'll be out of the game for a couple of more Weeks. :-(
A lot of fun and I hope everyone will get back in the game.
Greetings skyhigh
skyhigh
skyhigh

Level : 40, 200stars, 1,4million exp.points
Items I Can Gift : 20(!!) fuel, Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Candies, Fuel Supply, Airplane Tires, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Make up, Additional Radar, Comm. Antenna, Amperemeter, Lasercutter, Spare Wire, Pass Seat, Fight Catering, Cooler, Nav module, Archive box, Fuel hose, Oscillating Beacon, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Monitor, Sanding machine, Beverage Cooler, Fax

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u68

Back to top Go down

Post by Nidoking Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Steve121 wrote:Finally I can come back to my favorite airport city!
These are the steps that I've taken:

1. Issue an in-game question in this web page:
http://www.game-insight.com/support/gethelp/platform/android
2. Yana replys and asks me to uninstall / reinstall airport city from Google play.
3. Try to figure out my original Friend code (thanks God I've recorded it in this forum! Shocked).
4. Play through the tutorial and get the new Friend code.
5. Report my old and new Friend codes to Yana, and she provids me with a special friend code that restores my profile (my Friend code is also restored to the original one).

Thank yana's help, my neighbor list remains well. Now I'm happily gifting back to my friends.

Very Happy

I'm back, it did it like this, worked fine.
Although I "only" received 50 gifts (spot on) while I'm sure I should receive at least double.

Nidoking

Back to top Go down

Post by ZHead Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:25 am

Nidoking wrote:
Steve121 wrote:Finally I can come back to my favorite airport city!
These are the steps that I've taken:

1. Issue an in-game question in this web page:
http://www.game-insight.com/support/gethelp/platform/android
2. Yana replys and asks me to uninstall / reinstall airport city from Google play.
3. Try to figure out my original Friend code (thanks God I've recorded it in this forum! Shocked).
4. Play through the tutorial and get the new Friend code.
5. Report my old and new Friend codes to Yana, and she provids me with a special friend code that restores my profile (my Friend code is also restored to the original one).

Thank yana's help, my neighbor list remains well. Now I'm happily gifting back to my friends.

Very Happy

I'm back, it did it like this, worked fine.
Although I "only" received 50 gifts (spot on) while I'm sure I should receive at least double.

I am starting this 'restore' attempt with game support. Wish me luck
ZHead
ZHead

Level : 0
Items I Can Gift : NONE

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 pm

ZHead wrote:

I made it and received my restore code yesterday and IT WORKED !!!!
YEAHH I'm back in game Very Happy 

Really a mess that I missed the Ufo event, the reward looks very nice

Nevertheless thanks to all my friends for sending gifts during my absence, I could nearly finish my city hall, control tower and terminal in an instant, except for two items missing: NTS and Kev you both are able to send me these thinks, I'll return the gifts and hope you will do it too Razz Razz 

My gift list changed completely, a lot of new cool stuff e.g. 20 fuel cheers 
I always thought tamildv is the only guy who can send this Wink

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nidoking Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:30 am

kakadudu wrote:
ZHead wrote:

I made it and received my restore code yesterday and IT WORKED !!!!
YEAHH I'm back in game Very Happy 

Really a mess that I missed the Ufo event, the reward looks very nice

Nevertheless thanks to all my friends for sending gifts during my absence, I could nearly finish my city hall, control tower and terminal in an instant, except for two items missing: NTS and Kev you both are able to send me these thinks, I'll return the gifts and hope you will do it too Razz Razz 

My gift list changed completely, a lot of new cool stuff e.g. 20 fuel cheers 
I always thought tamildv is the only guy who can send this Wink

Mine did too, but one day later it changed back to what it was before the crash. I'm curious if it will happen to you too, hope not!

Nidoking

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:32 am

I'm still working on the recovery of my game...Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Yana, Eugene, Kate everyone is involved.
But all the attempts failed...confused 

First I got a game restored form another player...
Second I got a game from the beginning...

Now I'm waiting the get a new code... hope my game data is still there.

But for now... just relaxing in the sunny 

Greetings Skyhigh
skyhigh
skyhigh

Items I Can Gift : 20(!!) fuel, Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Candies, Fuel Supply, Airplane Tires, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Make up, Additional Radar, Comm. Antenna, Amperemeter, Lasercutter, Spare Wire, Pass Seat, Fight Catering, Cooler, Nav module, Archive box, Fuel hose, Oscillating Beacon, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Monitor, Sanding machine, Beverage Cooler, Fax

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 am

My game has also had issues and had to reset, so I am now in the same boat - waiting for GI to send a code to restore it back.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Good luck you both!

And Sky:
skyhigh wrote:
But for now... just relaxing in the sunny 
Good idea cheers 

kakadudu

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 am

I'm back in the game!
This time the code worked fine.
Now I'm going to try to get some compensation for the lost progress in my game. ..
For now: relaxing in the sunny with AC

Greetings skyhigh
skyhigh
skyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:12 am

skyhigh wrote:I'm back in the game!
This time the code worked fine.
Now I'm going to try to get some compensation for the lost progress in my game. ..
For now: relaxing in the sunny with AC

Greetings skyhigh

Good news!!...welcome back skyhigh!!!!!
el_angelus
el_angelus

Level : 71 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u463

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 am

The code brought my game back, but the problem still seems to be there so at the moment can't visit neighbours or send gifts.

On the plus side my gifting items have changed so I now have video boards, video walls, paint, aircraft tyre, skincare products, sandbags, fuel (20) amongst other items so I'm hoping they can solve the gifting and visiting neighbours issue without having to reset.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:19 am

I'm having problems when visiting neighbors, when I return to my ac I don't have any button so I can't quit, collect or send planes. I have to click the home button of my phone to quit and then clear it. Also I only received 2 coins/passenger/fuel of neighbors that visit my city instead of 5.
el_angelus
el_angelus

Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:53 am

el_angelus wrote:I'm having problems when visiting neighbors, when I return to my ac I don't have any button so I can't quit, collect or send planes. I have to click the home button of my phone to quit and then clear it. Also I only received 2 coins/passenger/fuel of neighbors that visit my city instead of 5.  
That's the exact problem I had initially which led me to uninstall and re-install the game and now its become worse - so don't uninstall the game if you can help it.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:25 am

DoubleOSeven wrote:
el_angelus wrote:I'm having problems when visiting neighbors, when I return to my ac I don't have any button so I can't quit, collect or send planes. I have to click the home button of my phone to quit and then clear it. Also I only received 2 coins/passenger/fuel of neighbors that visit my city instead of 5.  
That's the exact problem I had initially which led me to uninstall and re-install the game and now its become worse - so don't uninstall the game if you can help it.

I read in other forum that many have the same problem, they have sent a ticket to GIS, so maybe in the next update fix it.
el_angelus
el_angelus

Back to top Go down

Post by skyhigh Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:08 am

One positive thing of the uninstall/install solution is that you get the possibly to get free cash for installing other games. I get 45 cash extra cheers 
Greetings Skyhigh
skyhigh
skyhigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3