Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone (and thus game) crash

3 posters

Go down

Phone (and thus game) crash Empty Phone (and thus game) crash

Post by Sonny Boy Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi everybody,

Last week my phone crashed, I had no recent backup and no way I could make a new one. So I had to do a total reset. I wanted you to know that I won't start a new airportcity but I like to thank everybody on this forum for their help and willingness to share information (and gifts). I wish you all the best for the future!

greets
Arjen aka Sonny Boy

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Phone (and thus game) crash Empty Re: Phone (and thus game) crash

Post by tamildv Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Sorry to hear that you lost the game... Good luck and as every let us know if you every get back into the game....

will delete you as a neighbour...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by DKP Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:44 am

Best of luck! I sent you some spare wire this morning before I read this haha. I'll delete you too

DKP

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating, Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down