Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting neighbors bugged?

2 posters

Go down

Visiting neighbors bugged? Empty Visiting neighbors bugged?

Post by Bertus Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Since the latest version, I have problems collecting items from neighbors. All building used to be collect-able every day, but now, when I ever collect from a certain building at a neighbor, I can never collect from it again. Not the day, not the next week, never. Anyone else having this problem?

This is quite annoying. For a mission I need to collect 4 jackets from a country house (or a cottage - I'm not sure due to the translation) at my neighbors. I've been trying for weeks, but even finding neighbors with country houses is hard, as it's not really a good building. And due to this bug, even if I ever find this building somewhere, I can only collect from once...

Bertus

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Visiting neighbors bugged? Empty Re: Visiting neighbors bugged?

Post by SR71 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 am

This issue has been previously reported here: https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t66-glitch-with-visiting-neighbours

Given that the 'problem' still exists even though Game Insight have released one update (as far as I remember) since this problem was first noticed, I'm guessing that it might be an intentional 'feature'.
SR71
SR71

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertus Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 am

Ah thanks, I didn't see that topic.

I don't think it's feature, IMO Game Insight leaves lots of bugs untouched in their update. I guess this will be fixed sooner of later.

Bertus

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down