Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitch with visiting neighbours?

+6
babbel
777Driver
tamildv
mjm1802
SR71
Benzo123
10 posters

Go down

Glitch with visiting neighbours? Empty Glitch with visiting neighbours?

Post by Benzo123 Thu May 31, 2012 1:43 am

This has happened to me twice just now for the first time. I visited two neighbours. I got there fine but any building I had taken coins, passenngers or fuel from yesterday, I couldn't take from again. I wondered if anyone else had had this happen to them?
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Glitch with visiting neighbours? Empty Re: Glitch with visiting neighbours?

Post by SR71 Thu May 31, 2012 3:14 am

Confirmed. Tried to collect from Madlen three days in a row and the items that I have already taken on previous days have not refreshed.
SR71
SR71

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 am

It's not good. In the end we'll have no buildings to collect from.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Back to top Go down

Post by mjm1802 Thu May 31, 2012 5:16 am

I have an other interesting glitch.
I visited 5 neighbours on Monday. Since then all the visit buttons except for Madlen are dimmed and not clickable anymore.
I only can visit Madlen as long as there are items left.

Does anyone else have the same experience?

mjm1802

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Thu May 31, 2012 7:13 am

No, only the people who haven't upgraded are dimmed for me because I can't visit them. Do you have internet connection because you don't need it to visit Malden but you do need it to visit everyone else. Otherwise, I don't know, sorry.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 am

I have the same issue of unable to visit anyone else except Madle, I have an internet connection as I am able to send and receive gifts. I have even restarted the phone and game to clear anything out.

Not too sure if this is relevent but initially I was able to visit everyone, after I got the task from Wulf "It's all about the Looks" of finding wrapping paper in book stores of neighbors, it all went pear shaped.
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Thu May 31, 2012 7:44 am

I'm not sure...
Benzo123
Benzo123

Back to top Go down

Post by mjm1802 Thu May 31, 2012 8:06 am

I have send an email to GameInsight support about the dimmed visit buttons. They have replyed and have asked me all kind of details about version, phone etc. and a screenshot.
I'll let you know when they send an answer about this issue.

mjm1802

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver Thu May 31, 2012 9:27 am

I too ran into the problem of buldings I had previously visited not giving anything out when visited again. In my case it was looking for the Night Vision Goggles at the Exhibition Centers of Neighbors. I was one short, and none of them would allow me to tag them, even if all the other buildings in their game would.

I was able to find one that let me hit it, and luckily, it gave up what I needed.

Looks like another debugging that wasn't thorough enough.
777Driver
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by babbel Thu May 31, 2012 5:20 pm

I am able to visit neighbours (did the update) but sometimes all the visitor's buildings have that green "to unlock" sign, I cannot tap that, nor return to my own town. Have to shut down the game then and start over.
Anyone else having this issue?

babbel

Level : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by 34_Sweetness Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 pm

I've ran into the same problem babbel. Restarted the game and it seemed to work again.

34_Sweetness

Items I Can Gift : Can gift: Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Drill Machine, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Slide Rule, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Radar, Landing Gear, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Air Conditioner, Haze Machine, Biker Jacket, Fuel (3)

Back to top Go down

Glitch with visiting neighbours? Empty Also on Android pad

Post by pagan Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 am

mjm1802 wrote:I have send an email to GameInsight support about the dimmed visit buttons. They have replyed and have asked me all kind of details about version, phone etc. and a screenshot.
I'll let you know when they send an answer about this issue.

Have there been any replies since the end of May? I also have the problem and mine is on the Toshiba AT100 pad. I'm receiving gifts and I can return, but I can't go to them or send gifts.

pagan

Level : 35 95stars

Back to top Go down

Post by babbel Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Dear mjm1802,
I downloaded the latest update(s) and after that my problem was solved.

babbel

Back to top Go down

Post by pagan Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 pm

babbel wrote:Dear mjm1802,
I downloaded the latest update(s) and after that my problem was solved.

I have v1.42 is there a newer one?

pagan

Back to top Go down

Post by babbel Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:38 pm

I really do not have a clue which one is the latest...

babbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:49 am

I have v1.41 and I have the latest update. They vary slightly depending on gift share.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Back to top Go down

Post by pagan Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:38 pm

If people have visited me or left me a gift, I can return the gift or open my gift box and send them what they want that way but I still can't visit. Will email GameInsight and see if they can figure it out.

pagan

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Hello,

I am also having issues with visiting neighbors after upgrading to 1.42. Appart from the previously described issue, I am not able to visit any NEW neighbor. I have added a lot of neighbors in the last days (I do need one night vision google), but none of them have the "visit" button active. May be just a coincidence, but it is a bit strange.

On the other hand, although I am receiving a lot of gifts from my neighbors (more than one per day) I have not been able to send any. The dayly limit is active (since more than 3 days ago). The other day-related aspects (visiting neighbors and dayly welcome banner) are ok. Any help, please?

Regards.
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 pm

If you are using the "time travel" method then I found that gifting does not get reset till your game catches up with the time you pushed your phone forward... Sadly I have not found a way around it yet.

hope that makes sense...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi Tamildv,

Yes, I was playing with time travel last Sunday. But I only changed the time in a complete 1 day loop in 2 hours steps. So, I didn't change the day at all.

Anyway, hope this is the cause because I do not plan to mess with time travel again (a big effort for a short reward while at the same time changing the gaming experience ...)

Thanks for the info (and again for the huge amount of gitfs from you)

regards

jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by janesb Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 am

Hi All

I was having the 'dimmed' visit button issue. I've just deleted all waiting requests (I had over 50) and all players from my neighbours tab with no username or 'username' as their username. After a few minutes I went back into neighbours and the visit button is enabled on almost all of them.

janesb

Level : 15

Back to top Go down

Glitch with visiting neighbours? Empty Finally A Fix

Post by pagan Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 am

janesb wrote:Hi All

I was having the 'dimmed' visit button issue. I've just deleted all waiting requests (I had over 50) and all players from my neighbours tab with no username or 'username' as their username. After a few minutes I went back into neighbours and the visit button is enabled on almost all of them.

Thank you tried. It works. Only one not able to visit I think is using the advance thing.

pagan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down