Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday's Latest update - "The Fixer"

+2
lifesavedave
777Driver
6 posters

Go down

Monday's Latest update - "The Fixer" Empty Monday's Latest update - "The Fixer"

Post by 777Driver Tue May 29, 2012 6:50 am

Loaded it up this morning, and looks to be working fine. I can visit Neighbors with no problem and even complete the "Night Surveillance" challenge (visit cooling chamber if you have them as a friend, as he/she has 6 Exhibiton Centers for the night vision goggles.

Also, the collections are fixed! I Had 62 Running Wild and 59 Dolce Vita just waiting for me! That's 36,300 coin and 16,940 experience (blue hat level points) !!! Wow, thanks for keeping track AC!

One problem I found is still with the "A City to Remember" challenge. I can't take a screenshot and save it. And if I try to post it online, it asks me if I want to download Airport City to my android phone. I fear it would wipe out my current game, so I guess I'm stuck.

Anyone else load the update?
777Driver
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Monday's Latest update - "The Fixer" Empty Re: Monday's Latest update - "The Fixer"

Post by lifesavedave Tue May 29, 2012 7:46 am

Not yet. I'm curious to see if the double coins/xp glitch still works first. If it doesn't I would like to buy a couple more things before i upgrade. Thanks for the review.

lifesavedave

Level : New 15/ OLD :(152 stars)
Items I Can Gift : DND sign,speaker,bench,air conditioner, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, album, Landing lamp, projector, channel bar, 10 passengers, P. radio transmitter, spaceship engine, anti-theft gate, cognac, fuel supply, whiteboard, fuel addititives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation mod., archive box, fuel hose, gyro, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

Monday's Latest update - "The Fixer" Empty Re: Monday's Latest update - "The Fixer"

Post by mjm1802 Tue May 29, 2012 7:52 am

I updated today and everything seems to work fine. The double coins/xp glitch still works for me.
I was able to take a screenshot and publish it on facebook. I first connected Facebook to Airport City. After that I published the screenshot without questions asked.

mjm1802

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver Tue May 29, 2012 8:24 am

lifesavedave wrote:Not yet. I'm curious to see if the double coins/xp glitch still works first. If it doesn't I would like to buy a couple more things before i upgrade. Thanks for the review.

Is this the method of collection where you hit the coin symbol above the building, then turn off the game and come back to it - at which point the coin is waiting to be collected again?"

I could never get it to work on my HTC Incredible 2. If there's another way to double up, I'd love to hear it.
777Driver
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 am

hi 777,

You have to click on the building (coin or passenger) and when the coin falls, don't click it again, switch to the home screen of your phone/etc and then when you go back into the game - you should have had twice the coins added.

e.g. normally car dealership gives you 36, so when it is ready to harvest, click on it but don’t pick up the coins that fall out, switch away to your home screen (like press menu/soft button on your device) and the go back to the game (you have not closed the game, just gone to another screen/app) you will notice the game will automatically collect the coins and will add double the amount to the total (72 coins added)

This is easier to check when you just try one building to start with and then you can build up a routine

Just be careful when you switch back into the game - the most popular menu comes up so don't be in a hurry to click away - I have lost a lot of money on such accidental clicks.

Sorry this is long - but hopefully it makes sense to you.

tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by lifesavedave Tue May 29, 2012 10:52 am

777Driver wrote:
lifesavedave wrote:Not yet. I'm curious to see if the double coins/xp glitch still works first. If it doesn't I would like to buy a couple more things before i upgrade. Thanks for the review.

Is this the method of collection where you hit the coin symbol above the building, then turn off the game and come back to it - at which point the coin is waiting to be collected again?"

I could never get it to work on my HTC Incredible 2. If there's another way to double up, I'd love to hear it.

Correct, I don't actually exit the game just turn off the phone by pressing the power button. Then press the power button again and the game will be right where i left off. So i actually never go to the home screen. This is on a HTC sensation.

lifesavedave

Items I Can Gift : DND sign,speaker,bench,air conditioner, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, album, Landing lamp, projector, channel bar, 10 passengers, P. radio transmitter, spaceship engine, anti-theft gate, cognac, fuel supply, whiteboard, fuel addititives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation mod., archive box, fuel hose, gyro, spare propeller, deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

yep - sorry - should have said the power button works as well.

@lifesavedave

Does the HTC sensation have a soft or a hard power button? Reason I ask is that I have the HTC EVO3D and the menu button (or home) is a soft button (i.e. part of the touch screen) but the power button is actually a physical button and I was concerned the number of times I was activating it, perhaps it might shorten the life of it

Hum.. maybe I am just worrying too much about this... :-)
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by lifesavedave Wed May 30, 2012 10:23 am

Yeah, it has a phyiscal power button that i press. I've wondered about pressing it to much and causiing damage but i pay extra for a warranty and i really only play the game moderately. I haven't had any problems yet fortunately.

lifesavedave

Back to top Go down

Post by 777Driver Wed May 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Sweet GE90 Turbofans!!!!
I got it to work on my HTC Incedible 2!!!

I had been hitting the soft "Power" key, and not the "Home" key. Tried it again, and Viola! it works. Very cool. A bit tedious to hit 5 or 6 coin sites and then hit the home key before they fly off to add to the total. Then back and forth and back and forth, etc. But wtih smart selections and choosing high value targets (Stadiums, VIP Lounge, etc.), it's a great tool!

Thanks tamildv!
777Driver
777Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Wed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

It works on my Motorola Xoom. But I won't be using, it all I left to do is move my star level up and fuel is what I need most for that.

Thanks for the tip.
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed May 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Should have added that this does not work for the coins and experience from planes (which is a real shame) but it does work on the items dropped by them (i.e. spare wire/sunglasses)

Very handy when you need multiples osc beacons and Nav modules cheers
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Thu May 31, 2012 1:37 am

It works when a building drops collection items. I needed a glazed cake to complete my solve vita again, I pressed home and went back when a gazebo dropped it and got 2 so double cash and experience.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down