Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Ash Latest Update

2 posters

Go down

Age of Ash Latest Update Empty Age of Ash Latest Update

Post by GASBS Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:31 am

Hi all,

Just a word of warning if you're thinking of updating to the latest version of the game (4.8.16) - I have just done so and the update has taken me right back to the start of the event. Progress has been very slow and quite a few greenies have been spent on spyglasses / golden dice. I had three Institutes of Volcanology, a couple of the other collections and many jackhammers. Everything lost. Which is bloody marvellous.

I've emailed the support team - hopefully they can take me back to where I was before. It's never straightforward with this stupid game is it.
GASBS
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Age of Ash Latest Update Empty Re: Age of Ash Latest Update

Post by bibou Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:53 pm

This happened to me a month ago, I moved from level 65 to 60 ,only 1 tip to restore my progression but it took them a whole week to tell me that ... I can forward their mail if need be.

Habib

bibou

Level : 66 / 69
Items I Can Gift : BIBOU CAN GIFT; PASSENGER 5 - FUEL CATALYST - BATH TOWEL - ATM - SKIN PRODUCT - COCKPIT - WELDER -ALBUM - PROJECTOR - LANDING LAMP -CHANNEL BAR -FUEL20 - POWERFUL RADIO -LASER LEVEL - COGNAC -FUEL SUPPLY -JET ENGINE - CALCULATOR - FUEL ADDITIVE -SOLAR CELL -DRILL MACHINE - ADD RADAR -PERFUME -LASER CUTTER - LANDING GEAR - OSC BEACON - CATERING - ALTIMETER -NAVIGATION MODULE - TRANSMITTER - FUEL HOSE - SPARE PROPELLER - AIR VENT FILTER - DEICER - COMPASS -WASHING MACHINE -BLANKET - CRUCIBLE - INDICATOR - LOLLIPOP - EARPLUG- HAMMER DRILL - BED - E_READER ############ BELMOCKTAR :FUEL 3 - FUEL catalyst -Passenger 10- IMPRINTER -COCKPIT- ALBUM- CHOCOLATE CANDIES- landing lamp - GENERATOR - ROPE Block - powerful radio - DISPATCHER CONSOLE - VIDEO WALL -COGNAC- SEAT- Fuel supply - STAPLER - fuel additive - additional radar - POWER SOURCE - TYRE - SPARE WIRE-WHITE GOLD BRACELET - LASER CUTTER - COOLING CHAMBER - OSC BEACON - PROPELLER -NAVIGATION MODULE - CATERING- ARCHIVE BOX - ALTIMETER - DEICER- GRINDING MACHINE - COMPASS - DRYER - BLANKET - ATTITUDE - LOLLIPOP

Back to top Go down

Post by GASBS Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:32 am

Thanks but it was just quicker to start over. I got a reply from GI giving me a process to follow to roll back my game (basically just telling me to locate a couple of files and delete them), but I tried that and it didn't work. When I told them that, they wrote back to say they had restored my progress (but they hadn't), and then that they were escalating my case to the 'Tech Team'. It's all a bit academic now - the event will be over by the time they manage to sort it!
GASBS
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by bibou Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:31 am

GI ! My other phone screen went off ,so I needed my progression to be transferred to a new phone ... it took them 8 days to do that,and it was this evening 18 Oct ... sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Good luck

bibou

Level : 66 / 69
Items I Can Gift : BIBOU CAN GIFT; PASSENGER 5 - FUEL CATALYST - BATH TOWEL - ATM - SKIN PRODUCT - COCKPIT - WELDER -ALBUM - PROJECTOR - LANDING LAMP -CHANNEL BAR -FUEL20 - POWERFUL RADIO -LASER LEVEL - COGNAC -FUEL SUPPLY -JET ENGINE - CALCULATOR - FUEL ADDITIVE -SOLAR CELL -DRILL MACHINE - ADD RADAR -PERFUME -LASER CUTTER - LANDING GEAR - OSC BEACON - CATERING - ALTIMETER -NAVIGATION MODULE - TRANSMITTER - FUEL HOSE - SPARE PROPELLER - AIR VENT FILTER - DEICER - COMPASS -WASHING MACHINE -BLANKET - CRUCIBLE - INDICATOR - LOLLIPOP - EARPLUG- HAMMER DRILL - BED - E_READER ############ BELMOCKTAR :FUEL 3 - FUEL catalyst -Passenger 10- IMPRINTER -COCKPIT- ALBUM- CHOCOLATE CANDIES- landing lamp - GENERATOR - ROPE Block - powerful radio - DISPATCHER CONSOLE - VIDEO WALL -COGNAC- SEAT- Fuel supply - STAPLER - fuel additive - additional radar - POWER SOURCE - TYRE - SPARE WIRE-WHITE GOLD BRACELET - LASER CUTTER - COOLING CHAMBER - OSC BEACON - PROPELLER -NAVIGATION MODULE - CATERING- ARCHIVE BOX - ALTIMETER - DEICER- GRINDING MACHINE - COMPASS - DRYER - BLANKET - ATTITUDE - LOLLIPOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down