Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifts Incoming

2 posters

Go down

Gifts Incoming Empty Gifts Incoming

Post by VanMan Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm

For the past few days, all the gifts other players have sent me are just showing up as "incoming" and not going into my inventory. I now have 26 gifts incoming. Sort of frustrating, when I could really use some of them, such as "landing lights" to launch flights to places that require them.

Anyone know what the problem is? I recently came back from a trip where I crossed several time zones, so could that be an issue?

Thanks!

VanMan

Level : 22
Items I Can Gift : Album, landing lamp, welder, air conditioner, cockpit glass, single-malt whiskey, bench, do not disturb sign, fuel, copy machine, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, guestbook, eau de toillette, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, optical system, additional radar, makeup, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope

Back to top Go down

Gifts Incoming Empty Re: Gifts Incoming

Post by jedverdejo Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:01 am

Hi,

I guess that you are in the "black list" of users having time traveled ... As per the response from the support team to a ticket, they have built a list of users that have supposedly played with their clock. The main problem is that they are missdetecting the changes and it seems that even the european timezone change (summer/winter time) is causing problems in some cases. Furthermore, I had also problems due to the bug related to going back a few minutes after entering in suspend mode.

So, welcome to the club ;-)

According to their response, we are not able to access to many "social capabilities" of the game. In particular, I am not able to redeem codes, to see friend launches and to receive/send gifts from some of my friends.

regards
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down