Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neighbors, Gifts and Refresh

4 posters

Go down

Neighbors, Gifts and Refresh Empty Neighbors, Gifts and Refresh

Post by diwata Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:51 am

I am a bit confused about this. If I add a friend the count down to refresh starts over? What does this refresh do?

Also, the gifting is strictly one item to one neighbor a day, is this correct? Or it depends on your level?
diwata
diwata

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Neighbors, Gifts and Refresh Empty Re: Neighbors, Gifts and Refresh

Post by tamildv Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:09 am

Are you adding people from the neighbours Add tab? The refresh timer is to refresh the list of people listed there...

Currently 4 random people are displayed there.. Normally it is not a good idea to add them - as you will never know what they want and they will not know what you want...

Gifting - one per neighbour, 20 neighbours max per day
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:40 am

tamildv wrote:Are you adding people from the neighbours Add tab? The refresh timer is to refresh the list of people listed there...

Currently 4 random people are displayed there.. Normally it is not a good idea to add them - as you will never know what they want and they will not know what you want...

Gifting - one per neighbour, 20 neighbours max per day

Yes, I did add people from the Add tab. Oh well, live and learn. Razz

Thanks for the response and for the skin care products! You are so generous! Very Happy
diwata
diwata

Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, communication antenna, FBex fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, copy machine, rope block, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, guestbook, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, insulation, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller, office chair, parking meter, headset

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:09 am

I did that initially and ended up adding almost 100 people. Then cleaned them all out. That was fun.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:05 pm

I think I got too excited I added everyone I can lol. Now, my problem is I can't connect some usernames to forum posters here as some usernames are changing, now I am not sure if I am sending them what they need.
diwata
diwata

Back to top Go down

Post by Calair Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 am

Some gifts I receive, after I take them, they just hang out in my incoming gifts tab. Are they waiting to be used (fuel for instance)?
Calair
Calair

Level : 30 iOS
Items I Can Gift : **Items I Have:** Fuel, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, guestbook, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire sever rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, gyroscope and spare propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Calair wrote:Some gifts I receive, after I take them, they just hang out in my incoming gifts tab. Are they waiting to be used (fuel for instance)?
The gift will go to your warehouse (The box icon).

The list on the incoming gifts is there so you know who has sent gifts to you. It will disappear if you do a "send in return" or click the X in the corner.

The "Send in Return" button will only be visible if you have NOT sent a gift to that neighbour for the day yet. Send in return will send the same item (if its in your sendable items). Otherwise it sends an item from the same group or passengers. Not really sure about how it figures out what to send in such a scenario.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by Calair Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Excellent! Thanks so much. I had seen a "send in return" button I was going to try after I sent gifts to my neighbors, thinking I'd found a way to double gift them ('cause that's how we roll in our neighborhood!). But, as you mention, the button disappeared after I had gifted them. Thanks for your reply Shocked
Calair
Calair

Level : 30 iOS
Items I Can Gift : **Items I Have:** Fuel, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, guestbook, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire sever rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, gyroscope and spare propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by diwata Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 am

Another question: Is there any system on how our neighbor usernames show? They're not alphabetical. And they don't seem to be showing based on when I added them or when I last gifted them. I wish they are alphabetical so it's easier to find a neighbor.
diwata
diwata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down