Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifting Guide

+3
rockfall911
Sulfe
drivefast99
7 posters

Go down

Gifting Guide Empty Gifting Guide

Post by drivefast99 Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Wow!  The forum has really been inactive lately.  I’ll try to liven it up Smile.

One of the big items I remember when starting to play this game was needing items from higher level neighbors but never knowing what I could send them that would be useful in return.  Thought this might be helpful.  

Chime in with your thoughts.

Requesting gifts:

There are 2 methods of requesting gifts.

Forums – Post in the proper  section of forums, the Daily Swapping group in this forum.  iOS and Android can swap across platforms and can post in both or either group.  Windows and Kindle/Amazon users please post in the proper gifting forum.  

In-game – AC only allows communication with your game name.  Click on the neighbors icon, click neighbors, click the profile tab and change your name to include an item you need.  Most players keep part of their name in the profile so others can identify you.

Sending Gifts

There are 3 ways to send gifts:

By neighbor - Click on the neighbors icon, click on neighbors, click the neighbors tab, scroll to find the neighbor, scroll through the gift list and click “send” on the appropriate gift.  Caution: Careful scrolling through the gift list, you may have a “Russian finger slip” and send something at random.

By gift - Click on the neighbors icon, click on gifts icon, click on outgoing tab, select a gift, scroll through the list and select the neighbor(s) you want to send and click send.  Caution:  Careful scrolling through your neighbors, it is very easy to click one in error.

Send in Return - Click on your neighbors icon, click on gifts, accept a gift and click “send in return”.  Note:  the item you return is NOT the same item you received but will be of the equivalent item from your gift list.  See Parking_god’s post below for groupings.  IMO, the only time this method should be used is for returning the invisible gifts or level 50 players that state in their name they will return gift.

Parking_god has a great post of the combinations available here:
https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t1020-gift-groups

Types of Gifts

Gifts can be grouped into 6 categories:

Fuel/passengers – required to fly flights
Flight – required to fly to certain destinations
Repair – used to speed up the repair of a plane
Building – required to complete a building
Duty Free – Gifts needed for the Duty free shop
Event – Special gifts only available during an Event

Fuel/Passengers – If you have fuel in your gift list, it is always welcome by all players.  Passengers should only be sent if requested.

Flight – Flight items are always welcome.  If no request, I try to identify by player level which item would be favorable but as a general rule, if gifting to higher level players, send the highest level in your gift list.

Repair – I prefer to send flight items unless requested, but these are welcome also.  Again, as a general rule, if gifting to higher level players send the highest level in your gift list.

Building – If these are needed, they are invaluable and always what I try to send 1st.  However, if they are not needed, they are worthless.  Please DO NOT click “send in return” on these.   The exception would be for the invisible gifts listed below.  

Duty Free – Send only if requested.  If someone has built a duty free shop, these will earn coins when a set is complete.

Event – Some events require special gifts that will be added to your gift list during the event.  These are always welcome for players trying to complete the event.

Invisible Gifts – Once you complete a level 7 building, the building gifts for that level will disappear from your gift list and be replaced with a gift from the new level.  The only way to send the former gift will be when someone sends you a gift in that group and you click “send in return”.  They should PM and arrange the swap so both parties are aware of the intentions.  

After you reach 20 neighbors, each player needs to pick a gifting method that works best for them.  For me, I try to 1. Fulfill all PM’s, 2.  Check the Daily swapping forum, 3. Look at the in-game name, 4. (if gifts are left) send flight items going down my list of neighbors.

Last edited by drivefast99 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Gifting Guide Empty Re: Gifting Guide

Post by Sulfe Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi Drive,
Thanks for doing this.  I also think that the forum has been particularly quiet.  I have noticed, when I log into the forum there are, for example, 11 people logged in.  Maybe two members, one hidden (yes, you can remain anonymous), and eight guests.

It would be REALLY helpful if the guests decided to join.  I waited too long to join this forum and wasted a lot of what could have been very productive time in growing my city.

I currently have 70 neighbors.  13 of these have been my neighbors for a long time, but are not communicating with me via this forum.  I try to trade worthwhile gifts with them but find that I don't know what to send and I get gifts from them that are not useful to me.  I delete these gifts and don't reciprocate for gifts I don't use.  This puts these long time neighbors at a disadvantage because I respond first to PM's, then the Daily Swap group, and finally I send gifts that I know are needed.

This is a plea to any of my none forum neighbors that are sending gifts to me and not receiving any in return.  Please join the forum and let me know what you want.  If you don't want to publicly post, then send PM's to me.  That will provide anonymity, if that is what someone is concerned about.

And, finally...thanks for posting Parking_Gods link.  I found that REALLY helpful when SannSunn shared it with me.

Hope this helps to increase the members and activity of this forum.

And, OH...one last thing.  I didn't know that android and ios could swap across platforms, so THANK YOU for that!

Sulfe
Sulfe
Sulfe

Level : 60 (276★ and 9♥) / 60 (143★ and 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : SULFE CAN GIFT: Fuel(3), F Catalyst, Bath Towel, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Trans, Spaceship Eng, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Ergo Chair, Fuel Adds, Power Source, Comm Antenna, Add’l Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Loader, Amperemeter, Sp Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon, Catering, Defroster, Nav Mod, Master Plan, F Hose, Gyroscope, Sp Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Comp, Centrifuge, Blanket, Stitcher, Att Indicator, Tunnel Freezer, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop SULFE CAN SEND IN RETURN: Bev Cooler, Yagi-Uda Antenna, Laptop, Headset, Router, Floor Washer, Fingerprint Reader, Explosives Detector, Infrared Cam, Intercom, Technical Pen, Pneumatic Cutter, Postal Drone, Wheel Block WINGIT CAN GIFT: Pass (5), Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Fuel(20), Powerful Radio Trans, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Add’l Radar, Perfume, Loader, Amperemeter, Sp. Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Osc. Beacon, Catering, Cooling Chamber, Nav. Mod, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Lie Detector, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Coffee Machine, Attitude Indicator, Pneumatic Cutter, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop WINGIT CAN SEND IN RETURN: Office Chair, Vivaldi-antenna, Headset, Parking Meter, Arcade Machine, Fingerprint Reader, Protective Cover

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Sulfe wrote:Hi Drive,

And, OH...one last thing.  I didn't know that android and ios could swap across platforms, so THANK YOU for that!

Sulfe

Glad something was useful. Yes, G! has had issues in the past and the gifts would change to passengers or fuel. I think it's working properly now (until the next update Smile ). There were several items when I was upgrading that only ios players seemed to have and they helped tremendously.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by rockfall911 Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:10 am

drivefast99 wrote:One of the big items I remember when starting to play this game was needing items from higher level neighbors but never knowing what I could send them that would be useful in return.  Thought this might be helpful.

It's more than helpful. It should be put immediately in the "Guides for Airport City" section of the board.

drivefast99 wrote:Send in Return - Click on your neighbors icon, click on gifts, accept a gift and click “send in return”.  Note:  the item you return is NOT the same item you received but will be of the equivalent item from your gift list.  See Parking_god’s post below for groupings.  IMO, the only time this method should be used is for returning the invisible gifts or level 50 players that state in their name they will return gift.

Invisible Gifts – Once you complete a level 7 building, the building gifts for that level will disappear from your gift list and be replaced with a gift from the new level.  The only way to send the former gift will be when someone sends you a gift in that group and you click “send in return”.  They should PM and arrange the swap so both parties are aware of the intentions.

I think I've got the hang of the whole "send in return" system which had always been a mystery to me.
But what if I receive a gift which is not in my gift list (yet) and hit "send in return"?
I'll make an example to make it clear: I was gifted with an energy-saving lamp which is a level 9 item but I'm still far from reaching that point of the game (my town hall is still at level 6 IIRC). I actually hit send in return but I have no idea if my generous neighbour got the lamp he most likely wanted. The same goes for Arcade Machine (Level 8 Terminal) which I got when my terminal was still a mere level 5. Just curious...
rockfall911
rockfall911

Level : 50 (172 ★ - 9 ♥)
Items I Can Gift : Butterfly net, Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Computer, Single-Malt Whisky, Cockpit glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Console dispatcher, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship engine, Air conditioner, Security camera, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Flat tire, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Catering, Packaging Machine, City Model, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Stabilized Binoculars, Postal Drone, Document Detector, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:30 am

rockfall911 wrote:
I think I've got the hang of the whole "send in return" system which had always been a mystery to me.
But what if I receive a gift which is not in my gift list (yet) and hit "send in return"?
I'll make an example to make it clear: I was gifted with an energy-saving lamp which is a level 9 item but I'm still far from reaching that point of the game (my town hall is still at level 6 IIRC). I actually hit send in return but I have no idea if my generous neighbour got the lamp he most likely wanted. The same goes for Arcade Machine (Level 8 Terminal) which I got when my terminal was still a mere level 5. Just curious...

This is my take, from everything I have read - you have one of each type gift, some just do not show up to be gifted freely.  So if you receive a level 9 gift and click send in return, you will return something in that gift list, so it may not have been an energy saving lamp, but it should be something for the level 9 Town Hall - energy saving lamp, postal drone, hand dryer, or 3d printer.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by skinnyb37 Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:38 am

drivefast99 wrote:This is my take, from everything I have read - you have one of each type gift, some just do not show up to be gifted freely.  So if you receive a level 9 gift and click send in return, you will return something in that gift list, so it may not have been an energy saving lamp, but it should be something for the level 9 Town Hall - energy saving lamp, postal drone, hand dryer, or 3d printer.

That's been my experience as well...kind of frustrating at times, but it is what it is.
skinnyb37
skinnyb37

Level : 50 / 153 stars, 9 hearts
Items I Can Gift : Please see signature

Back to top Go down

Post by eatteveld Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:49 am

It can also work to your advantage. I've done this recently with my erik2 game. I needed to upgrade my town hall to level 7 and only had 2 of the items and only a laptop to send. So I asked a few of my "usual suspects" if they would be so nice to just hit send in return when I'd sent them a laptop and they did. Within 2 days I had all the items needed Very Happy  And they had some useless laptops.....  Shocked
eatteveld
eatteveld

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Shampoo, Bath towel, Robotic lawnmower, Goal Posts, Airco, Imprinter, Pearl earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Generator, Great shots, Tour review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Disatcher Console, Handling Line, Rope Block, Fuel (20) Powerful radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Robot tester, Security camera, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Calculator, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Power Source, Spaceship Launch Console, Solar Cell, Additional radar, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Shredder, Spare Wire, Stamp, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight catering, Packaging Machine, Defroster, Navigation Module, City Model, Master plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air vent Filter, Router, Demodulator, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 am

To further the thread - I have stolen Parking_god's list (hope you don't mind) and sorted it by item type and updated for the Level 8 and 9 buildings:

Flight Items:
Fuel Catalyst, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Spare Wire, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Wireless Compass, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Passengers/Fuel:
Passengers(10), Fuel(20)

Building
Hotel: Bath Towel, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Disposable Shampoo, All-Inclusive Bracelet
Repair Base L2: Welder, Generator
Travel Agency: Great Shots, Travel Guide, Tour Review, Album
Control Tower L2: Copy Machine, Projector, Dispatcher Console, Radar
Town Hall L2: Computer, Air Conditioner
Airship Dock: Handling Line, Rope Block, Sandbag, Channel Bar
Cosmic Fuel Station: Spaceship Engine, Laser Level, Robot Tester, Assembly Robot
Flight School: Flight Helmet, Textbook, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule
Mission Control Center: Computer, Dispatcher Console, Server Rack, Video Wall
Duty-Free Shop L2: POS Terminal, Security Camera, Anti-Theft Gate, Glass Display Case
Control Tower L3: Textbook, Whiteboard, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Weather Display
Town Hall L3: Stapler, Projector, Calculator, Whiteboard
Repair Base L3: Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation
Mission Control Center L2: Communications Antenna, Spaceship Launch Console, Optical System, Solar Cell
Terminal L3: Guestbook, Copy Machine, Projector, Computer
Control Tower L4: Amperemeter, Shredder, Ergonomic Chair, Smoke Detector
Terminal L4: Shredder, Stamp, Cash Counter, Server Rack
Flight Catering Facility: Air Conditioner, Packaging Machine, Cooling Chamber, Defroster
Repair Base L4: Amperemeter, Lining Plate, Hull Parts, Laser Cutter
Town Hall L4: Master Plan, City Model, Shredder, Stamp
Control Tower L5: Insulation, Projector, Transmitter, Server Rack
Terminal L5: Archive Box, Whiteboard, Ergonomic Chair, Smoke Detector
Town Hall L5: Guest Book, Copy Machine, Archive Box, Server Rack
Repair Base L5: TV Panels, Grinding Machine, Air Vent Filter, Controller
Control Tower L6: Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Dispatcher Console, Radar
Terminal L6: Textbook, Master Plan, City Model, Air Conditioner
Town Hall L6: Stapler, Calculator, Computer, Cash Counter
Control Tower L7: Headset, Airline Route Map, Monitor, Walkie-Talkie
Terminal L7: Parking Meter, Beverage Cooler, Wall Speaker, Arch Metal Detector
Town Hall L7: Office Chair, Fax, Mayor's Portrait, Laptop
Control Tower L8: Demodulator, Fingerprint Reader, Laser Rangefinder, Stabilized Binoculars
Terminal L8: Arcade Machine, Router, Smart Glass, X-Ray Scanner
Town Hall L8: Podium, VoIP Phone, Intercom, Holographic
Town Hall L9: Energy Saving Lamp, Postal Drone, 3D Printer, Hand Dryer
Terminal L9: Turnstile, Patrol Drone, Floor Washer, Information Sign
Control Tower L9: Infrared Camera, Motion Sensor, Coffee Machine, Observation Drone
Stadium: Robotic Lawnmower, Bench, Video Board, Goal Posts

Duty Free
Low-End Duty-Free: Pearl Earrings, Single-Malt Whiskey, Skin Care Products, Chocolate Candies
Mid-Range Duty-Free: Eau de Toilette, Cognac, Filled Candies
High-End Duty-Free: Makeup, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume

Repair
Light Repair Parts: Cockpit Glass, Empennage, Light Engine, Paint
Jet Repair Parts: Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire
Delta Repair Parts: Gyroscope, Altimeter
Jumbo Repair Parts: Passenger Seat, Landing Gear

Event
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by Wabbitgirl Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 am

Drivefast, all this information is great and all in one place.....thank you so much for all your work.
Wabbitgirl
Wabbitgirl

Level : WG 472* Level 72, WG2 341* Level 72
Items I Can Gift : WABBITGIRL: self-balancing scooter, high speed elevator, passengers (5), fuel catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, imprinter, chocolate candies, paint, welder, travel guide, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine flight goggles, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, blanket, wireless compass, centrifuge, attitude indicator, tunnel freezer, earplugs, fruit lollipops, sliding table saw, bed, e-reader, sleeping pill, VR Headset, granulator*** Wabbitgirl2: T-square, stitcher, fuel (3), Fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, ATM, skin care products, paint, welder, travel guide, landing lamp, copy machine, channel bar, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, guest book, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, perfume, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, passenger seat, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, blanket, wireless compass, centrifuge, attitude indicator, screw press, earplugs, fruit lollipops, sliding table saw, bed, e-reader, sleeping pill, VR Headset, disinfecting solution

Back to top Go down

Post by eatteveld Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Excellent! Thanks, Drivefast.
If I'm not mistaken, than building items are always 4 items per type?

Cheers
Erik
eatteveld
eatteveld

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Shampoo, Bath towel, Robotic lawnmower, Goal Posts, Airco, Imprinter, Pearl earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Generator, Great shots, Tour review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Disatcher Console, Handling Line, Rope Block, Fuel (20) Powerful radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Robot tester, Security camera, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Calculator, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Power Source, Spaceship Launch Console, Solar Cell, Additional radar, White Gold Bracelet, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Shredder, Spare Wire, Stamp, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight catering, Packaging Machine, Defroster, Navigation Module, City Model, Master plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air vent Filter, Router, Demodulator, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Praxtor Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello,

I dont know if all know about this wiki page of the game,

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki

I use so offen and it help to me for colect items for the new building upgrades, also has images and is much more familiar and easy with this time of helps.

Regards
Praxtor
Praxtor
Praxtor

Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 > Passengers 5 > Turbosina > Fuel Catalyst > Champoo > Cash Machine > Pearl Earings > Painting > Generator > Tour Review > Landing Lamp > Proyector > Hoist > Fuel 20 > High Radio Transmiter > Tester Robot > POS Terminal > Fillings > Fuel Aditive > Reaction Motor > Blackboard > Drill > Aditional Radar > Perfume > Smoke Detector > Spare Wire > Server Rack > Undercarroiage > Oscilant Beacon > Deicer > Navegation Module > Master Plan > Fuel Hose > Catering > Altimeter > Spare Propeller > Optical System > Horn Antenna > Controller > Office Chair > Parquemeter > Wireless Compass > Washer > Blanket > Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by eatteveld Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Good one Praxtor. 
So one can start with drivefast's overview and zoom in with this wiki page which seems to have all the remaining details required. 

Cheers
Erik
eatteveld
eatteveld

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Praxtor wrote:Hello,

I dont know if all know about this wiki page of the game,

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki

I use so offen and it help to me for colect items for the new building upgrades, also has images and is much more familiar and easy with this time of helps.

Regards
Praxtor

Thanks Praxtor, that's a great link. I think the wiki is an excellent source of information with all the facts and pictures. It might just be me, but I have never found it very useful as a "how to" guide.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down