Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stadium Items

2 posters

Go down

Stadium Items Empty Stadium Items

Post by KingJon85 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello Everyone.

I've Build a Stadium and I need Items like Bench, Video Board, Goal Post and Robotic Lawmower. Does anyone know what flights do I have do to get these items.

Thanks

KingJon85

Level : 16

Back to top Go down

Stadium Items Empty Re: Stadium Items

Post by BorisNZ Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi KingJon & Welcome.

You dont get those items from flights. Those items can either be purchased or gifted from your neighbours.

I have goal post so you could add me as a neighbour & I could send you goal posts for example.
It might be a good idea to familiarize yourself with this forum to maximize the help you will receive from it.

Begin by filling out your profile showing what you can help others with (ie what gifts you CAN supply)
Also put your friend code so members can invite you.
Then head along to the Need Help thread & make a post
https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t76-need-help-on-parts
Other members help you out & if you are at least half decent you will reciprocate & gain even more friends quicker

Whammo - you then become one of the team.
I only been here around a week & the help I have received has be nothing short of brilliant!

Good Luck & I hope this post is helpful for you.

BorisNZ

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Updated 30 Jun : Fuel Catalyst, Fuel (3 Units), Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Ocillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propellor, Delcer, Grinding Machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJon85 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Thank You for your help. I will sort out my profile but I've only just joined so I haven't had chance yet. What is your friends code I will add u.

KingJon85

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJon85 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:24 pm

My brother and his Girlfriend also plays Airport City and tey can send me the benches. But it will be helpful if you could help me with the goal posts. What things do you need and I will see if I have them to send to u.

KingJon85

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJon85 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

BorishNZ I've done what you said is there any items from my list that you need. Cause there are a few from yours that I need.

KingJon85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down