Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't visit neighbours anymore after update

5 posters

Go down

can't visit neighbours anymore after update Empty can't visit neighbours anymore after update

Post by samirb Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 pm

After the update of yesterday I can't visit the neighbours anymore.
Can I Fixed this?

samirb

Level : 13

Back to top Go down

can't visit neighbours anymore after update Empty Re: can't visit neighbours anymore after update

Post by Dizzy426 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm

The same with me i can't visit my neighbors after updating the game if the ppl that created this game looks at the forum which i hope they do pls fix the problem.

Dizzy426

Level : 28
Items I Can Gift : Items i can gift: fuel catalyst, passengers, bath towel, robotic lawnmower, air conditioner, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamps, radar, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, insulation, solar cell, addional radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscilatting beacon, flight catering, packing machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller,

Back to top Go down

can't visit neighbours anymore after update Empty Re: can't visit neighbours anymore after update

Post by tamildv Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Visiting neighbours issue posted in Voyage Voyage - V1.61 (V1.62 for some)

Can we please try to post any issues relating to the update to that thread (one place to find them all)
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkTiger Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:48 pm

The same here! Can't visit neighbourghs anymore!

PinkTiger

Level : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by pagan Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Just sent a message to Game Insight. Hopefully will get a reply as I'm having the same problem.

pagan

Level : 35 95stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down