Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you join a neighbours rocket launch

2 posters

Go down

How do you join a neighbours rocket launch Empty How do you join a neighbours rocket launch

Post by Steve BB Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm

I am trying to join a neighbours launch, it is his first launch and I have done 4 so far.

The problem I am having is being unable to find a way to join.

He will send out an invite - but it is generic and if you click on it I only get coins.

I have tried clicking on my launch platform and all I see are the "items complete so far" with no option to join.

I have even clicked on my friends name in the "collections" window, followed to his airport and there is no option there to select the launch pad.

It must be something silly I am doing ?

Many thanks indeed,

Steve

Steve BB

Level : 9
Items I Can Gift : happy to donate anything to help

http://stevebb.com

Back to top Go down

How do you join a neighbours rocket launch Empty Re: How do you join a neighbours rocket launch

Post by drivefast99 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi Steve,

Check out this tutorial 007 put together:

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t499-beginners-guide-for-launching?highlight=launch+pad

You will need to complete the "items complete so far" collections, then click through it, you will then be given the option to join any neighbors trying to launch or to start your own launch.

df99
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

How do you join a neighbours rocket launch Empty Re: How do you join a neighbours rocket launch

Post by Steve BB Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 am

Many thanks indeed DF99 - that is really helpful.

Though once you collect all 4 items and click on it it seems the countdown timer begins for your own launch ... I was hoping not to do that and instead just join a neighbours and see an option to either start own or join neighbour ... if that makes sense.

Thanks for that link I am reading now Smile

Steve

Steve BB

Level : 9
Items I Can Gift : happy to donate anything to help

http://stevebb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down