Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neighbours

2 posters

Go down

neighbours Empty neighbours

Post by dhorstman Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 am

Hi all,

Today I took the time to erase 100 neighbors. Last couple of weeks I have been noticing a lot of neighbours aren't active any more. Do you experience the same? Also my list didn't get bigger than 199.

Every day when I do my visits to keep the space program active I takes me also a lot of time to scroll to all the names to visit the right ones to get the space items i need.

also now I have only neighbours of level 30 or up and that is still 100. If i erased anybody who want to keep connections just add me again sorry I deleted you.

The update is nice, gives you new motivation to visit the game a couple of times a day to keep everything in the air. Glad that I had a full bank to buy all Jumbo's Smile

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

neighbours Empty Re: neighbours

Post by tamildv Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:26 am

Shame you decided to do this before you read some of the other posts...

I had already raised the issue that many user names are not being updated and their true level is not being reflected....

I have neighbours showing level 9 - when clearly they are lot higher due to the buildings they have in their airport.

As far as I know, you still only have two chances to add a neighbour - after that invalid promo code will appear...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:23 am

depends how you look at it, every day it at least takes me 15 more minutes scrolling through neighbours

also I delelted neighbours who havent visited me or gifted me so for me its a nice cleanup

dhorstman

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 am

Very Happy you should try it with about 450+ neighbours.... No No No

I will have to do what you have done soon (as there is a 500 neighbour mimit)... but as I don't ask people to send me anything - I am a bit stuck...

And there are also so many people like "insulation pls" or Dispat console" I will never be able to find them in this forum!!!

Wish GIS would fix it so that if needed you can delete a neighbour and readd them - even if you don't get the coins for it the 2nd time....
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:40 pm

honly moly 450!!??

yes or that you can organize them in level categories like 10, 20 etc.

dhorstman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down