Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adding neighbours

2 posters

Go down

adding neighbours Empty adding neighbours

Post by flyingfancy Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 am

Hi all
I am new to this and the game so any help would be appreciated. I occasionally get a message to say a friend has added me but when i go into the game i cant see any friends. How do i add friends, I am on level 10 and will return gifts as needed and able to gift. I am enjoying the game and would also accept any help on how to progress without spending real money. Very hard to get fuel. thanks all

flyingfancy

Level : 10

Back to top Go down

adding neighbours Empty Re: adding neighbours

Post by DoubleOSeven Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 am

Hi

At the bottom menu panel, there is the neighbours icon (looks like 3 people).
Clicking on it will expand it to give another 3-4 icons. Click on the 3 people icon and that will take you into the neighbours menu.

On the add page there will be 4 random neighbours you can add. Best not to add these as these are randomly chosen.

On the waiting list will be the ones who you have added or those that have added you and needs accepting.

The neighbours tab will show your added neighbours.

On the friend code tab, is where you can add other neighbours using their friend code. This is also the place where you enter the gifting code that GI releases every weekend (if you are on android / Amazon app).
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfancy Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 am

hi thanks for that. i have tried that. on the waiting list it shows friends waiting but i'm not sure which ones are ones waiting for me to accept them. they all either say visit or have a red cross, no green V on any of them.

flyingfancy

Level : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:28 am

That means that these are the ones you have added and are waiting for them to accept.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down