Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game reset

2 posters

Go down

Game reset Empty Game reset

Post by Jeip40 Sun May 06, 2012 5:17 am

Does anyone know if its possible to obtain the game back. The game reset itself and erased all my game. It's prompting me to start all over. I was at level 26 and had almost all the available land purchased and built. I also had almost 300 bills available to spend.... please help! No

Jeip40

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Game reset Empty Re: Game reset

Post by 777Driver Sun May 06, 2012 6:44 am

Contact tech support, but I can tell you that unless you have rooted your phone and had backed up the data ahead of time....it's gone.

I had to replace my phone, and by working with tech support and providing my order numbers for all the banknotes and coin I purchased, when I did have to start over, they sent me all the money I had gradually purchased at once. So, since there's no way to earn 300 bills I assume you bought them. You should be able to get them back once you get with tech support and give them what they need to verify everything. Actually, it was kind of fun starting over with 800 bills and avoiding previous mistakes. But I'd rather not have to do it again.

As far as everything purchased - land, buildings, coin earned and spent...sorry it's gone.

This happened to me a month ago. It's possible they've come up with a backup system, but I doubt it.

777Driver
777Driver

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeip40 Sun May 06, 2012 6:48 am

Thanks for the info, I've already sent them an email I'm waiting for their response...

Jeip40

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down