Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Gifts Will Not Reset

+6
ams4l
Shooty
kos
LiveBait
barryvb
JustinTime2000
10 posters

Go down

Daily Gifts Will Not Reset Empty Daily Gifts Will Not Reset

Post by JustinTime2000 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:01 am

I am having a problem with my game. Yesterday I gave 20 gifts to various players. Today, it still says that I have given my 20 gifts and cannot give anymore. It appears as though the game doesn't realize that a day has elapsed. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you resolve this issue? I have tried multiple restarts of my Android phone and it has not helped.

JustinTime2000

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Daily Gifts Will Not Reset Empty Re: Daily Gifts Will Not Reset

Post by barryvb Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi,
I have the same problem today on my android phone :-(
Sorry guys no gifts from my today.
hope it will be solved today, or at least tomorrow.

barryvb

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveBait Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 pm

I've got the same problem, plus my construction has reached 0 and reset to 24 hours again Sad

LiveBait

Back to top Go down

Post by kos Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:39 pm

My gifts reset before midnight tonight, maybe they are resetting on a different time schedule than your timezone? I guess I'll have to wait and see if they fail to reset in 24 hours Neutral

plus my construction has reached 0 and reset to 24 hours again
This is just a bug in the game that means it can't show times longer than 24 hours. There are many of the higher level buildings that take 48 hours or more to upgrade/build but when you start them it says 24 hours, then counts down to 0 and then does another 24 hours before completing.

Make sure you check the build time in the shop before you buy something so you know for sure whether it really is 24 hours or if it's longer.
kos
kos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveBait Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:27 pm

doh, cheers for the heads up didn't even notice that, cheers

LiveBait

Back to top Go down

Post by barryvb Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Mine are resetted, Sending the gifts right now :-)

barryvb

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooty Sat May 05, 2012 12:50 am

I believe I was having the same issue where it would take longer than a day to reset. I think I have a theory for this if someone would like to check it out. I believe the gift timer is tied to when the game is running in the background of your phone. I mean by this is that I have an auto app killer on my phone and it was set to kill airport city every half hour along with a bunch of other apps. I wasn't getting my gift timer reset unless I had the game open and running. I have since removed AC from the app killer and now I don't have any problems.

Does this seem plausible?

I also have an Android phone. Does anyone with an iphone have this issue?
Shooty
Shooty

Level : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi,
I wonder if we have figured it out what it is?
It is getting annoying now..
My daily gift used to be reseted on midnight, then become 6am. Today it is after 8am and not reseted yet..

Sad

*sigh*

ams4l

Level : 35 (81 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Fixed at 9am.
Guess I just need to be patient every time..

ams4l

Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by DKP Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:32 am

What I've found on my phone is that the game resets when I can send gifts 24 hours after the last time I sent gifts. What I mean is, the game doesn't reset everyday at midnight. If I send gifts at 6p.m. one day, then I won't be able to send gifts until 6p.m. or later the next day.

DKP

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating, Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by MadTeam Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Is anyone else still having problems with the "gift countdown" still not resetting? I have been unable to send gifts to anyone for close to a week now, and whilst it doesn't directly impact my ability to progress, I feel bad about not sending gifts to others (esp. those who have helped, and continue to help, me so much).

Mad Team

MadTeam

Level : 32
Items I Can Gift : Channel Bar, ATM, Glass Display Case, Fuel, Chocolate Candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Disposable Shampoo, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fueld Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 am

Have you used time travelling or similiar cheats? That's mostly the reason for a blockade of gift sending for some days. If you was well-behaved then it could be a bug in your game and you could contact GI directly... Smile

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by lcewing05 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:43 pm

If anyone cheated and changed their phones time to 'time travel' and speed things up, that's why.

lcewing05

Back to top Go down

Post by ams4l Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:01 am

No time travelling for me. And the delay is progressing each day'
Starting from reseting at midnight, then 6am, to 8, to 9. And today was 10am...

ams4l

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down