Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight Acceleration Window Time

Go down

Flight Acceleration Window Time Empty Flight Acceleration Window Time

Post by Bastoska Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:59 am

So most of us have used Fuel Catalyst to accelerate our flights when they hit the blinking green points during the flight. I use the timer on my phone to alert me when my flights are getting close to their acceleration points, but I always wondered how long the window remains open. So to satisfy my curiosity I timed the start and stop of the blinking green acceleration window. So how long does it remain open? The answer is 3:35, thats minutes:seconds. Remeber that Rental and Silver planes fly 10% faster, so you we need to cut that time down by 21 1/2 seconds.

Your favorite "Space Pirate"
Bastoska
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down