Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turboprop planes

4 posters

Go down

turboprop planes Empty turboprop planes

Post by Mark8757 Tue May 15, 2012 5:10 am

I am at level 31 with 52 stars. I have 2 Delta jets, 3 Jets and 1 turbo prop. I have gotten all I can get from the turbo prop. Is there any reason that I can't see to keep the turbo prop?

Mark8757

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

turboprop planes Empty Re: turboprop planes

Post by SR71 Tue May 15, 2012 12:36 pm

You might need your Turboprop if you decide to complete the Collection Bonuses. However, I'd recommend selling it so you can free up a hangar for another Jet/Delta. The Turboprops are cheap enough that if you need them later on, you can buy them without too much pain.
SR71
SR71

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark8757 Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 am

Thanks. That is what I was thinking.

Mark8757

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiTak76 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 am

SR71 wrote:You might need your Turboprop if you decide to complete the Collection Bonuses. However, I'd recommend selling it so you can free up a hangar for another Jet/Delta. The Turboprops are cheap enough that if you need them later on, you can buy them without too much pain.

Was wondering what to do here myself, but don't you have to sell a more expensive plane at a huge loss to free up a hangar to then get a turbo prop? Seems a bit of a waste (if you're still trying to use coins to do land expansions anyway!)

KaiTak76

Level : 32 (70 stars)
Items I Can Gift : I can give: Leyden Jar, Goal Posts, Handling Line, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by mekgmg Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 am

Depends on how many hangars you have.

Later in the game coins become obselete, so it does not matter if you need to sell a jumbo to buy a turboprop, only to buy the jumbo back again later.
mekgmg
mekgmg

Level : 35 ( 101 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gift available: Dnd sign, Fuel (3), , Air Conditoner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Flight Goggles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down