Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you undo a sale?

2 posters

Go down

can you undo a sale? Empty can you undo a sale?

Post by jamesjrh Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm

i have just accidentally sold a runway and havent got enough money to upgrade to next one yet Embarassed can i somehow undo the sale? or have i got to claw my money back up with my smaller runway that i still have? im such an idiot Very Happy

jamesjrh

Level : 24
Items I Can Gift : fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, atm, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, radar, rope block, passenger (10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additive, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, oscilating beacon, paskaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose

Back to top Go down

can you undo a sale? Empty Re: can you undo a sale?

Post by DoubleOSeven Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm

As far as | am aware there is no way to undo that. Unless of course you have a rooted phone/tablet and have taken a backup of your game data.

You could try GI support, but we all know how "great" they are.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesjrh Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 pm

thought so. i bought my first delta, sold my old runway then realized id spent the new runway money on the delta lol, now got 1 turboprop and 1 poweful propeller driven to gain 17,000 coins.
thanks for the reply

jamesjrh

Level : 24
Items I Can Gift : fuel (3), disposable shampoo, goal posts, atm, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, radar, rope block, passenger (10), powerful radio transmitter, robot tester, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additive, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, oscilating beacon, paskaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:51 am

As a general rule, I always buy/upgrade the runway, hangar, repair base (generally in that order) before I buy the plane. You will need all 3 in place to get the most out of the new plane.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down