Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training center?

+6
stopin
wheels91
tamildv
Falubaz
Bravoalpha
pagan
10 posters

Go down

training center? Empty training center?

Post by pagan Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Trying to get the astronaut outfit, the dropdown box says the items drop from friends buildings: training center and Alien legacy. Does anyone know what these buildings look like as I don't have them in my collections. 35/95stars.

pagan

Level : 35 95stars

Back to top Go down

training center? Empty Re: training center?

Post by Bravoalpha Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 am

Hi pagan,

The Training Center is the reward for completing the Space Race mission on time. It's a 2x2 building that looks broadly like a blue barrel (see picture below). training center? Sc201311

The Alien Legacy is a 2x2 alien-look-a-like statue. You'll get it once you've completed the Space odyssey collection 3 times.
Bravoalpha
Bravoalpha

Level : 35 (89 Stars, 6 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Aviation, aviation and aviation related stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Falubaz Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Hi there

Is it still possible to get Training Center.

I did not compleet the Space Race mission on time, but made 2 spece flights (both silver).

Is there a way to earn it.

Thanks
Falubaz
Falubaz

Level : 50 (350stars)
Items I Can Gift : see profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 pm

@Falubaz - Once the promo has finished you can't get the promo prize. Sorry...

But you can still visit neighbours who have them and collect the items from there...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by wheels91 Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:22 am

Pagan, you beat me to the punch. Was about to post this exact question, but luckily checked the forum first to save face. Is there a list of potential neighbors who have space mission equipment an/or training centers to visit for drops? I used to visit the same circle of neighbors, but now that I have had my first taste of space flight, I am limiting my visits to neighbors with space mission buildings to increase the likelihood of drops.

Mike ( friend code - azu027g)

Last edited by wheels91 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name)

wheels91

Level : 34
Items I Can Gift : Can gift: passengers, fuel, catalyst, ai bracelet, lawnmower, air conditioner, skin care products, paint, welder, travel guide

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 pm

wheels91 wrote:Pagan, you beat me to the punch. Was about to post this exact question, but luckily checked the forum first to save face. Is there a list of potential neighbors who have space mission equipment an/or training centers to visit for drops? I used to visit the same circle of neighbors, but now that I have had my first taste of space flight, I am limiting my visits to neighbors with space mission buildings to increase the likelihood of drops.

Mike ( friend code - azu027g)

Many upper level players will have these buildings, so if you see level 40 players they most likely will have them. For example...I have 1x Mission Control Center, 1x Launch Pad, 1x Training Center, and 2x Alien Legacy. Clicking each of these will help fill your launch needs with possible drops. Happy gaming Very Happy
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:24 pm

I never had a drop from the alien legacy of friends. The other space buildings drop fine.

Sonny Boy

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeweasel Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:13 pm

I have a neighbour who has two training centers. I'm not sure how he's done this, any ideas?

Timeweasel

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5), Fuel(3),Fuel Catalyst, bath towel, bench, air conditioner, pearl earings,cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight goggles, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, white gold bracelet, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, smart glass, podium, laser rangefinder, wireless compass, dryer, blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Timeweasel wrote:I have a neighbour who has two training centers. I'm not sure how he's done this,  any ideas?

Possibly bought it from the Air Ship. GI started selling random buildings from previous quests. Think they run $65 green.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by mikedabomb Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:40 am

Hmmm I visited Falubaz and he has a training center so I suppose the event/promo repeats evevtually?
mikedabomb
mikedabomb

Level : 50 (192 ★,9 ♥)
Items I Can Gift : I've installed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:43 am

mikedabomb wrote:Hmmm I visited Falubaz and he has a training center so I suppose the event/promo repeats evevtually?

Yes, some quests do repeat, but the Space Quest that produced the Training Center hasn't yet, at least here in the U.S.

The store sells "Mystery Super Buildings" for $99 green. These are random buildings from previous quests. You can also by them from the Air Ship when it comes to town for $65 green (if my memory serves me correctly).

I have gotten an additional White House, Casa Batllo, and a Conservatory this way. I suspect folks with multiple Training Centers either live in a different part of the world, or have bought additional Super Buildings at the store or from the Air Ship.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Falubaz Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:09 pm

mikedabomb wrote:Hmmm I visited Falubaz and he has a training center so I suppose the event/promo repeats evevtually?
It repeaded some months after the original event. It was much simpler becouse i have almost finished it in the first time.
There are just a few new events, most of them repeat each year.
Falubaz
Falubaz

Level : 50 (350stars)
Items I Can Gift : see profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down