Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repair Base upgrading question

4 posters

Go down

Repair Base upgrading question  Empty Repair Base upgrading question

Post by Glad2BMe Thu May 03, 2012 6:14 am

I visit airportcity.forumotion.com and android airport city forums daily.

I am at level 22: stars 29 132/360? 172/166? ( the last 2, I don't know what they mean )

I have 62104 coins and $5

1 Repair base
1 Turboprop
3 Jets
1 Delta
4 hangers

I need to upgrade the repair base & have enough coins to do so.

I don't have enough land or enough cash to buy land yet. I will need to sell the current repair base to upgrade. It does not have a little green arrow about it, like the tower, city-hall or Terminal, so questions arrise.

Questions before I upgrade my repair base level 3 to level 4..

Do I Sell current repair base?
Will I be able to repair my other planes, while replacing or maybe under construction?
I have seen a yes on a forum or the pop ups, but how?
When I buy level 4 repair base, will I need certain items to be completely upgrade it?
(will it be under construction)?
If so how long is the construction?
How much would it cost to speed up the constructions?

This is where I am at. stuck. Rolling Eyes

sold 1 powerful propeller-driven.
Upgraded to a Delta.
Delta flew one flight, and needs repaired.
Only flight request are to Egypt, Goa, San Francisco, not unless I fly with the Delta.
I have no request to fly anywhere with my Jet planes, level 11-20 flights.
I fly randomly as per items the cities drop.

May need to buy the Power-Propeller again to fly to Egypt, not sure.

Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

Repair Base upgrading question  Empty Re: Repair Base upgrading question

Post by Bertus Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 am

I'm not that far in the game, but I can answer the following:
132/360? 172/166? ( the last 2, I don't know what they mean )
First: current population / maximum population.
Second: current energy usage / maximum energy usage. It seems you've sold an electricity building, since your current usage exceeds the maximum. I think you need to fix that before you can build any other buildings.

Bertus

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by SR71 Thu May 03, 2012 10:08 am

Glad2BMe wrote:I will need to sell the current repair base to upgrade. It does not have a little green arrow about it
You don't need to sell it. Although it doesn't have a green arrow, it will upgrade in-place like the Terminal or Control Tower etc.

Do I Sell current repair base?
No, see above.
Will I be able to repair my other planes, while replacing or maybe under construction?
Yes, you can continue to use your repair base while it is being upgraded (but only after it is constructed - it requires items to complete)
I have seen a yes on a forum or the pop ups, but how?
Not sure I understand this question.
When I buy level 4 repair base, will I need certain items to be completely upgrade it?
Yes. See the third post of this thread for requirements.
If so how long is the construction?
How much would it cost to speed up the constructions?
Sorry, can't recall the answer to these ones, though in my opinion there are better things to spend your airport cash on instead of speeding up construction.
SR71
SR71

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by kos Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 am

As to how to upgrade the Repair Base and how long the construction takes:

Go to the Store (shopping cart button, bottom left),
then to the airport buildings section (control tower button),
then find the Repair Base in there and tap it once to select it, the time it takes to construct will be shown at the bottom, you can then tap the buy button to start the upgrade construction process.
kos
kos
Admin

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad2BMe Thu May 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Thank you for your help.
I am grateful and thankful this forum is up and running.
I watch it get better everyday.
Whenever I get any missing info...I will certainly pass it on.
Razz
Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down