Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airport City Wiki

2 posters

Go down

Airport City Wiki Empty Airport City Wiki

Post by Smeagol Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:08 am

I see people putting alot of effort in adding all sorts of useful information to this forum. That is a good thing ofcourse, though I think the result isn't as much people hope for. Example: I think it would be great if we have a page for all items with screenshots included. Some people play in other languages and this way they can easily see what to send. This page could also tell us about the difference in items that can be sent by an individual.

What i'm trying to reach with this post, is to see if there is a possibility to create something like a wiki section where you could easily search for everything around airport city. There could be a pages about: building requirements; special buildings; bonus items; events, you name it!

Greetings,

Smeagol
Smeagol

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Airport City Wiki Empty Re: Airport City Wiki

Post by tamildv Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:24 am

Hi Smeagol,

Very good idea, We were trying to do that with the Game Info section - but we lost some structure along the way and things did not get updated.

I was looking into the possibility of creating a new section and migrating some of the information to a new section.

as always I am very open to suggestions and any help would be great...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeagol Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:32 am

Ye, if it could be like wikipedia where almost everybody can change a page, it would spare you alot of reading through all the posts as there are now. I don't know how realistic I am, i've got no idea how much time it will cost to implement such a thing.
Smeagol
Smeagol

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down