Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Language issues

2 posters

Go down

Language issues Empty Language issues

Post by uRob Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:06 pm

As my Windows system is in Dutch, the AirportCity version that I got is in (rather poor) Dutch as well.
This makes it difficult for me to specify what I need and what I can give.
Anyhow, I would much rather play in English.
Does anyone know a way to convert the language?
Thx

uRob

Level : 21

Back to top Go down

Language issues Empty Re: Language issues

Post by SannSunn Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 pm

I noted the translation of a lot of gifts down so if you need any help let me know.
The only way to play the game in English is to set the language of your device to English.
SS
SannSunn
SannSunn

Level : 60 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by uRob Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:39 pm

SannSunn wrote:I noted the translation of a lot of gifts down so if you need any help let me know.
The only way to play the game in English is to set the language of your device to English.
SS

Thank you, but there is no way to change the language in Windows other than a complete re-install with a different   code! Not really a viable option.
I will try to "guess" the correct translation

uRob

Level : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down