Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neighboring Issues

3 posters

Go down

Neighboring Issues Empty Neighboring Issues

Post by SupportDev1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:55 am

I know it seems rude or selfish, and I know that many people have been playing the game for a lot longer than me but I'd like some feedback on what to do. I realize that some of my neighbors are level 40 (or close to) and probably have plenty of neighbors they can't gift to on a regular basis but some of my neighbors are near my level and well, after sending and sending and sending gifts, I get nothing in return. Matter of fact they actually haven't leveled up in days. They don't post in the swap guide or update their profiles. I've tried PMing on a daily basis to these individuals and I get nothing. I think they may have abandoned the game but I am not 100% certain of this. I would feel like a D bag just to remove them but at the same time, I feel like I could be sending and receiving gifts from a daily player, which would help both of us out. Advice?
SupportDev1
SupportDev1

Level : 30
Items I Can Gift : Deicer | Spare Propeller | Altimeter | Fuel Hose | Archive Box | Navigation Module | Cooling Chamber | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Passenger Seat | Hull Parts | Spare Wire | Smoke Detector | Makeup | Additional Radar | Solar Cell | Drill Machine | Fuel Additives | Calculator | Aircraft Tire | Fuel Supply | Eau De Toilette | Anti-Theft Gate | Robot Tester | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Passengers(10) | Rope Block | Dispatcher Console | Landing Lamp | Tour Review | Generator | Paint | Chocolate Candies | Imprinter | Goal Posts | Disposable Shampoo | Fuel Catalyst |

Back to top Go down

Neighboring Issues Empty Re: Neighboring Issues

Post by iamice Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:06 am

SupportDev1 wrote:I know it seems rude or selfish, and I know that many people have been playing the game for a lot longer than me but I'd like some feedback on what to do. I realize that some of my neighbors are level 40 (or close to) and probably have plenty of neighbors they can't gift to on a regular basis but some of my neighbors are near my level and well, after sending and sending and sending gifts, I get nothing in return. Matter of fact they actually haven't leveled up in days. They don't post in the swap guide or update their profiles. I've tried PMing on a daily basis to these individuals and I get nothing. I think they may have abandoned the game but I am not 100% certain of this. I would feel like a D bag just to remove them but at the same time, I feel like I could be sending and receiving gifts from a daily player, which would help both of us out. Advice?

If your neighbors abandoned the game you will have a message telling "neighbor away and call him back".

For your case
1. Do not send a gift to a neighbour if they have not asked for it - it is just a waste of a gift and they may not send it back to you. (if they do it might be something useless to you, send in return does not mean you are sending the same items back!!!).
2. Some neighbours might be happy just to be able to click and visit your city for items rather than expect a gift from you.
iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by SupportDev1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:54 am

Thanks for the tips. But I don't even get visited most of the time.
SupportDev1
SupportDev1

Level : 30
Items I Can Gift : Deicer | Spare Propeller | Altimeter | Fuel Hose | Archive Box | Navigation Module | Cooling Chamber | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Passenger Seat | Hull Parts | Spare Wire | Smoke Detector | Makeup | Additional Radar | Solar Cell | Drill Machine | Fuel Additives | Calculator | Aircraft Tire | Fuel Supply | Eau De Toilette | Anti-Theft Gate | Robot Tester | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Passengers(10) | Rope Block | Dispatcher Console | Landing Lamp | Tour Review | Generator | Paint | Chocolate Candies | Imprinter | Goal Posts | Disposable Shampoo | Fuel Catalyst |

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 am

I think most of us have set gifting priorities to friends. Some list their priorities in their signature. Some only return gifts to people that send to them.

Personally, I have never been concerned about someone sending me a gift. They may be away for a day or two or just don't have enough gifts to get to everyone. I gift according to pm and forum posts. then in-game name for any I have left. This works for me but you'll need to find what works best for you.

To keep my friends list up to date - if I receive a "neighbor away" message, I make a note of it and if I still have it 30 days later, then I remove them. I would hate to remove anyone playing the game but at the same time, I need to keep my friends list manageable.

Remember, it's just a stupid game Smile and should be played for fun... although I do spend way too much time playing.

Hope that helps.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down