Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tipe of plane that have to be keep till the end

2 posters

Go down

tipe of plane that have to be keep till the end Empty tipe of plane that have to be keep till the end

Post by tumbuang Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi, right now I'm in level 32 and have 8 hangar, 1 prop, 1 turbo, 4 jet and 2 delta..........
Do we have to keep old plane such prop and turboprop for next level??
and at the end (level 35+) have we make all jumbo in our hangar??

tumbuang

Level : 23
Items I Can Gift : I can send - Video Wall, Fuel (3 units), ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Spaceship Engine, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additonal Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

tipe of plane that have to be keep till the end Empty Re: tipe of plane that have to be keep till the end

Post by ams4l Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Tumbuang,

based on my experience (in the previous game), later on, there will be quests that will need us to go to places that we might forget it existed :p so long ago that we dont have the plane to go there anymore.

(remember this 'stadium/football' quest? how do you think it would work if you only have jumbo on your hangars? hehehe..)

Usually, when we are already in the much higher level, money wont be too a matter anymore. What I did was, I have the jet and delta (I wasnt in jumbo yet at that time), and I only keep 1 turbo. Just in case I need to go to short distance places. I could 'easily' change prop & turbo whenever it needed. Sell it and buy the other type, vise versa.

Yet, later later on, I will just keep 1 jet. Others will be delta & jumbo.
And the Jet will do the shuffling between prop/turbo/jet whenever it needs to...

OR..
if you are already in the level of having millions and millions of coins at your disposal..., well.. it wont matter how often you change you plane types, right? :-)

ams4l

Level : 35 (81 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Video Wall, ATM, Fuel (3), Chocolate Candies, Eau de Toilette, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, LASER LEVEL, Bench, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Pasenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Sparewire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

tipe of plane that have to be keep till the end Empty Re: tipe of plane that have to be keep till the end

Post by tumbuang Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks for your opinion bro............. Very Happy
I got it......

tumbuang

Level : 23
Items I Can Gift : I can send - Video Wall, Fuel (3 units), ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Spaceship Engine, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additonal Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down