Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta plane will not start

3 posters

Go down

Delta plane will not start Empty Delta plane will not start

Post by mariopingi Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 pm

hello, I bought an airplane hangar with Delta to fly but it asks me to pay with money green. Why?

mariopingi

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

Delta plane will not start Empty Re: Delta plane will not start

Post by Bastoska Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:52 am

If it is asking for green to fly, then it is probably a rental plane. My guess is you either don't have an available Delta plane, or not an appropriate level hangar to service one.

First step is to check to see if you truly own a Delta. Go to your inventory (little brown box on the bottom) and open it, then select the button that looks like an airplane. Here you will see a list of all the planes you own and their current status (flying or in hangar). Look to see if you have a Delta plane. If not then you will have to build another hangar, or sell an existing plane in your inventory to make room for a Delta. If memory serves me correctly you will want at least one level 4 hangar on your airfield to service Deltas.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 am

Bastoska wrote:If it is asking for green to fly, then it is probably a rental plane. My guess is you either don't have an available Delta plane, or not an appropriate level hangar to service one.

First step is to check to see if you truly own a Delta. Go to your inventory (little brown box on the bottom) and open it, then select the button that looks like an airplane. Here you will see a list of all the planes you own and their current status (flying or in hangar). Look to see if you have a Delta plane. If not then you will have to build another hangar, or sell an existing plane in your inventory to make room for a Delta. If memory serves me correctly you will want at least one level 4 hangar on your airfield to service Deltas.

Hangar level doesn't matter except it increases the speed for loading fuel and passengers. I have one level 2 and one level 3 hangar, the rest are level 1. I have at least one of every plane. I just collect coins and passengers while the plane is loading.

Your repair base will need to be up to the correct level in order to repair it once it breaks.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:56 am

drivefast99 wrote:
Bastoska wrote:If it is asking for green to fly, then it is probably a rental plane. My guess is you either don't have an available Delta plane, or not an appropriate level hangar to service one.

Hangar level doesn't matter except it increases the speed for loading fuel and passengers.  I have one level 2 and one level 3 hangar, the rest are level 1.  I have at least one of every plane.  I just collect coins and passengers while the plane is loading.

Your repair base will need to be up to the correct level in order to repair it once it breaks.  

I remembered that hangar level had something to do with it, but its been so long since I had anything but level 5's on my airfield. Thanks for clearing that up.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down