Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Find Some Things

2 posters

Go down

Can't Find Some Things Empty Can't Find Some Things

Post by doctormedia Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 am

Hi there: I'm at level 35 now, and I've visited MaidenAirborn's Level 35 site. I notice that she has a few things I can't find ANYWHERE.

-an arena
-some big restaurant I can't identify
-trailers and other things placed in one of her greenbelts
-runway level 5

How do you get these items? I don't see an opportunity to collect them anywhere!

Also, separately: I purchased a jumbo, only to discover to discover that I can't fly it !!! It says "coming soon" when I select it. What's up with that?

Thanks very much for your advice!!.

-doctormedia (which is my game name, btw)

doctormedia

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Can't Find Some Things Empty Re: Can't Find Some Things

Post by tamildv Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Hello doctormedia,

Welcome to the forum.

Could it be possible that you are on the iDevice version? This forum is currently/primarily aimed at the android version of the game. As you can see the iDevice version is not quite mature yet and GIS are still looking to add more features…

What you see Maiden have is what is possible in the game once GIS have implemented all the features… As the game play/story line between the two devices are not the same – it would be difficult to draw parallels between them…
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by doctormedia Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:08 am

That is very interesting. Yes, I am playing on the iPad. Feel free to friend me and take a look at my layout.

You'll see, for example, that she has Runway level 5, I can only buy up to level 4. She has a little trailer layout with camping gear on a green space - I can't find that anywhere. She has a restaurant with a green front (a rather wide restaurant) - I can't find that anywhere either!

And, most bothersome to me, I can't fly my Jumbo! I bought it - wasted a lot of coins, and then when I press on that plane in the hangar, it says, "coming soon!". WTF !!!!

This is annoying!

doctormedia

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down