Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Nowhere to Run" Mission

5 posters

Go down

"Nowhere to Run" Mission Empty "Nowhere to Run" Mission

Post by destruya Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:22 am

I keep hitting up every damned "Manor" house I can on my friends list but I can't find the rich jackass. Anyone else having trouble with this mission?
destruya
destruya

Level : 24 (31 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gifts I can send: Pearl Earrings, Cognac, Makeup, Fuel x3, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers x10, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine

Back to top Go down

"Nowhere to Run" Mission Empty Same problem here

Post by FlyingRef Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 am

I found this forum by searching for the mission and came across your post. I have clicked on no less than 50 manors. I am not trying to make sure I have visited each of my friends in case the game "hides" it in one manor and waits for you to find it. Still, want to get past this one. This mission and the dumb hotel one (strange acquaintance) are driving me nuts.

FlyingRef

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

"Nowhere to Run" Mission Empty Re: "Nowhere to Run" Mission

Post by Greetje Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:22 am

I found him in a manor of my own ... after i build it. i at least visited 50 manors....

Greetje

Level : 29 (56 stars)
Items I Can Gift : aircrafts ;-) Can send: lasser cutter, ampere meter, goggles, album,airco, do not disturb sign,, make up, eau de toilt, stappler, archiefbox, gyroscoop, propellor

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:27 pm

I have 6 manors if anyone is still struggling to complete this task... (just need to pick them out from the rest of the buildings) lol!
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by luftwaffel Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:47 am

I also found him in my own manor soon after I got this mission, so maybe text on this one is wrong?

luftwaffel

Level : not playing atm
Items I Can Gift : Since game lately gives me more annoyance than fun I decided to stop playing until further notice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down