Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with visiting and visitors.

5 posters

Go down

Problems with visiting and visitors. Empty Problems with visiting and visitors.

Post by Erasmus Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:02 am

Does anybody else has a problem after visiting your neighbors and coming back to your airport? In the last week every time I came back I had to reset my (Android) phone because I couldn't do anything in my city.

In addition to this problem, well I think it's related. After a visit from a neighbour in my city. I only receive bonusmoney/fuel/passengers from one building. This used to be from all the buildings they visited, so 5 in total.

Is this just me or is it a common known problem?

Erasmus

Level : 40 (163 Stars)

Back to top Go down

Problems with visiting and visitors. Empty Re: Problems with visiting and visitors.

Post by wildcity Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:24 am

Hi

I have the same problems as you Crying or Very sad 

wildcity

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot, Videowall, Goal Posts, Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

Back to top Go down

Problems with visiting and visitors. Empty Re: Problems with visiting and visitors.

Post by DoubleOSeven Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:51 am

I had the same problem. Raised a call with GI and the asked me to re-install the game and gave me a code to restore my game. That didn't work either.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by alfafox Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:35 am

Hi!
Got same problem since Friday Afternoon on my tablet. Going to raise a call to GI.
Will let you know.
Cheers
alfafox
alfafox

Level : 48 136 stars
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), Fuel Catalist, Bath Towel, Video Board, Printer machine, Pearl Earings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Air Conditioning, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wideangle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Energy supply, Spaceship launch Console, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Filter, Major Portrait, Wireless Gyroscope, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Yagi-Uda Antenna, Artificial Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Erasmus Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 am

After visiting your neighbours you can just end the game and start it up again instead of pressing the home button to go to your city. This way you don't have to reset your phone. Not the best solution, but it's quicker then resetting your phone.

Erasmus

Back to top Go down

Post by alfafox Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:33 am

Ok, thanks for the suggestion, I will try. Not the best of course, but easier than resetting everything, I agree!!
Alfafox
alfafox
alfafox

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), Fuel Catalist, Bath Towel, Video Board, Printer machine, Pearl Earings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Air Conditioning, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wideangle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Energy supply, Spaceship launch Console, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Filter, Major Portrait, Wireless Gyroscope, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Yagi-Uda Antenna, Artificial Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by alfafox Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:57 pm

After opening a ticket with GI, they ackowledged the problem and the root cause and they assured me that the issue will be fixed with the upcoming update.

Let's see...

Alfafox
alfafox
alfafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Erasmus Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 pm

I was hoping this problem would be fixed in the next update. But it's still not possible to return to your city after visiting a friend. And still you get only a bonus from one building after a friend visit you instead of a bonus from all five buildings they visit. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update.

Erasmus

Back to top Go down

Post by iamice Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:30 am

Sadly just join your situation after the Voyage update.
iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down