Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoom problems with the last update

5 posters

Go down

Zoom problems with the last update Empty Zoom problems with the last update

Post by joli Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:38 am

Hi.

I've been playing Airport City for a couple weeks now and I have a problem with the zoom since the last update.
As can be seen by the image I'm with a 75% and all I can see is the runways! Previously I could see the entire city (not quite but almost). All the other windows (building, destinations, etc.) are the same size as the last version.
Also, in the left I can only see four missions, previously I could see more then 10 (I don't remember how many, never thought to count them, never thought I would need that information Smile  )
I'm using a Nook HD+ and having 8.9" diagonal screen and all I can see are the runways is quite annoying.
Is there any way to specify the screen size for the game? I imagine that this zoom would be good for a mobile phone but not for a tablet.

Thanks in advance for all the help

Zoom problems with the last update 20130911

joli

Level : 26

Back to top Go down

Zoom problems with the last update Empty Re: Zoom problems with the last update

Post by Erasmus Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:17 am

Same problem here. Really annoying, hopefully it will change back when this mission is over.

Erasmus

Level : 40 (163 Stars)

Back to top Go down

Post by belmockthar Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:50 am

Hello mate,im playing on a tablet,and i had this problem with the previous update,but this latest has corrected it,now it's perfect...

belmockthar

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : office chair,parking meter,grinding machine,fuel(3),do not disturb,grinding machine,bench,ac,pearl earrings,cockpit glass,welder,album,landind lamp,radar,channel bar,passengers(10),powerful radio,assembly robot,flight goggles,cognac,fuel supply,jet engine,fuel addictive,power source,solar cell,additional radar,makeup,amperemeter,spare wire,laser cutter,landing gear,flight catering,oscillating beacon,cooling chamber,navigation module,archive box,fuel nose,gyroscope,spare propeller,monitor,parking meter,office chair

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxfire Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Have the same problems after the "mail" update. It is very hard to play the game on my tablet now when it is that much zoomed at 75%. At 125% i can almost see the grass grow ;-)

Anyway the answer i got back from GI is very dissapointment :-( They basicly wrote me to accept the fact that my game(view) is different now and closed the ticket. See below there reaction:

Dear Marco,

We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.

Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Kate Melnikova, Sep 21 14:39 (MSK):
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Kate and I'm glad to assist you today. I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced when playing our game and I would like to thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.

I should inform you that such resolution is a new game feature and there is no opportunity to switch back to old resolution.

I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving. We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute to making the game better and enjoyable.

Should you have any other suggestions or come across game questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion. Your interest in our game is highly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team
Foxfire
Foxfire

Level : 40 (182 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Passengers (5) + Fuel (3 units) = facebook, Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Handling Wire, Passengers(10), Powerfull Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Textbook, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insolution, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolandas Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Same problem.
Foxfire wrote:I should inform you that such resolution is a new game feature and there is no opportunity to switch back to old resolution.
That is an excuse. Because on the very same PC, with the same screen resolution but using a different windows and game account the level of zoom was set correctly after the update.

Rolandas

Level : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down