Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time travel for launches

2 posters

Go down

Time travel for launches Empty Time travel for launches

Post by aos09i1 Fri May 24, 2013 6:08 am

I have heard on the forum about "time travel", which apparently involves closing down the game, changing phone clock settings and restarting the game at a future time. Is this possible with space launch, i.e. can you use it to deplete small value items such as solid fuel and non-powerful bolts. I've never tried time travel yet but would welcome any experience and advice, also any pitfalls, in doing so. Many thanks Stuart.
aos09i1
aos09i1

Level : 53 265*
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Time travel for launches Empty Re: Time travel for launches

Post by skyhigh Fri May 24, 2013 6:26 am

Time travelling is not useful when you are in a launch program or when your space ship is away.
In the program you will get a time penalty before you can use items to get space points again.
When your space ship it's launched time travelling will not change the time of the timer.

Time travelling can help you to collect space items from building like alien legacy. You can get a bit faster the items with 40/120/360 points. You can use time travel to get flights back in your airport quickly.
I've no bad experience with time travelling. But please make sure you first travel back in time and after that move the time forward till present. read the full thread in game help odd time travelling.
Greetings Skyhigh
skyhigh
skyhigh

Level : 40, 200stars, 1,4million exp.points
Items I Can Gift : 20(!!) fuel, Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handing Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Candies, Fuel Supply, Airplane Tires, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Make up, Additional Radar, Comm. Antenna, Amperemeter, Lasercutter, Spare Wire, Pass Seat, Fight Catering, Cooler, Nav module, Archive box, Fuel hose, Oscillating Beacon, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Monitor, Sanding machine, Beverage Cooler, Fax

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u68

Back to top Go down

Post by aos09i1 Fri May 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Many thanks - that's very helpful.
aos09i1
aos09i1

Level : 53 265*
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content