Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Per aspera ad astra

+3
DoubleOSeven
tamildv
moeT
7 posters

Go down

Per aspera ad astra Empty Per aspera ad astra

Post by moeT Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 pm

I donno if anyone is experiencing this but from few minutes when I opened the game I saw the old space mission is back. I have attached a screenshot.

http://postimage.org/image/qdv0swluf/
moeT
moeT

Level : 45 (148 Stars) (9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel catalyst, bath-towel, bench, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, glass display case, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, x-ray, podium, laser, compass, ironer, blanket.

Back to top Go down

Per aspera ad astra Empty Re: Per aspera ad astra

Post by tamildv Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm

I got it restart on the iOS device... will need to check the android - it think it is a 2nd atempt to let people get the TC
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 pm

I've got it as well this morning on android. Although I started the game fairly recently so haven't actually done this mission before.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Level : 40 (96 stars), 8 hearts.

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u609

Back to top Go down

Post by moeT Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:25 pm

tamildv wrote:I got it restart on the iOS device... will need to check the android - it think it is a 2nd atempt to let people get the TC

Maybe, as last time I couldn't finish the mission on time. However if it is a 2nd attempt why it is asking again for building the mission control center and the launch pad while the buildings are not even in the build menu, plus I built all the required buildings last time but it still saying I have to build them (mission control center 0/1) etc.... it should say completed!

@DoubleOSever since you started the game recently are you able to see these buildings in your build menu?
moeT
moeT

Items I Can Gift : Fuel catalyst, bath-towel, bench, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, glass display case, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, communication antenna, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, x-ray, podium, laser, compass, ironer, blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by el_angelus Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:02 am

I bought some land, moved my town hall and it updated my per aspera ad astra from 0 to 1, so now I have to make a launch to complete the mission. For me this is the 2nd chance because the first one couldn't finish. Weird right?
el_angelus
el_angelus

Level : 71 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : :)angelus can send: Fuel catalyst, DND sign, bench, computer, whisky, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, projector, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio, assembly robot, anti theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, comm. antenna, add'l radar, make up, smoke detector, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, osc beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, nav module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare prop, deicer, grinding machine, hand dryer, explosive detector, wireless compass, washing machine, blanket, alt indicator, draw table, calibration modules, glazing machines, ear plugs and lollipops

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u463

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 am

if you did not buy it the 1st time or already have it - it is in the menu - as soon as you buy it it will disappear form the menu...

If you already have a MCC or a LP - then just moving it will register that you have it with the game... (silly I know...) - just sell some road, city side - move the power units to city side so you can move these around a bit...

If you already have a TC then you will not see the promo (correct me if I am wrong)
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by moeT Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 am

Thanks Tamil and el_angelus, actually what I just did is that I moved one solar panel (I did not move the LP nor the MCC) and it registered them Razz
moeT
moeT

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:21 am

@moeT - good to know... less work... Good luck with the launch...

is it 13d's to go?
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 am

I had already built the MC as it was on one of my prior missions so that was not in my build menu, but it has automatically registered the build.

The launch pad was on my build menu and I am currently building it.

On a side-note, after building the MC, I have a mission to complete the astronaut outfit collection. Have managed to get plenty of the first 4 items, but havent had a single 'Thermal Garment' drop yet.

These items drop from Cape Canaveral and Baikonur or from neighbours Training Centers and Alien legacy. I have 2 flights going to each destination and have also been hitting the 2 building on the neigbours that have it.

Any suggestions?
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:59 am

DoubleOSeven wrote:

Any suggestions?

pay 20 greens Laughing

sorry pal nothing usefull from me - except use a spyglass if you have it to increase the drop rate...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:43 am

no worries. I'm hoping GI have tweaked the drop rates to give more for this new mission - but knowing them, they have probably made it even more difficult.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by moeT Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:35 am

tamildv wrote:@moeT - good to know... less work... Good luck with the launch...

is it 13d's to go?

Yes Tamil it is 13 days, now I just need to start or join a launch I have few main and additional stabilizers and few EPs and fuel tanks.
moeT
moeT

Back to top Go down

Post by aos09i1 Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 am

With this new mission, I am guessing if you complete the first launch in time, you get the control centre or is there other stuff to do after the first launch? Also if someone else joins in on your launch, do you still get the control centre?
aos09i1
aos09i1

Level : 53 265*
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:20 am

Looks like GI have tweaked the drop rates for the 4 launch preparation collections.

Have been dropping quite frequently and I have completed 3 of the 4 collections.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Just about ready to start/join a launch.

Can anybody confirm whether the launch has to be initiated by me in order to get TC or will I still get it if I join a neighbours launch?

I really want to get the TC as it drops items that will hopefully make further launches a bit easier.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by moeT Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:03 pm

DoubleOSeven wrote:Just about ready to start/join a launch.

Can anybody confirm whether the launch has to be initiated by me in order to get TC or will I still get it if I join a neighbours launch?

I really want to get the TC as it drops items that will hopefully make further launches a bit easier.

It does not matter, either you can join a launch or you can initiate one, both will get you a TC.
moeT
moeT

Back to top Go down

Post by sarlacc Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:41 am

I was able to perform a launch with neighbours from this forum.

I came on second place.
Does that really matter?

The Per aspera ad astra quest is gone.
Can I perform or join another launch?

Need that freaking wheat though......

sarlacc

Level : 30
Items I Can Gift : Fuel,Shampo,Goal Post,Computer,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,WElder,Tour Review,Landing Lamp,Radar,Rope Block, Passangers, Powerful Radio Transmitter,Laser Level, Flight Googles, Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,Makeup,Smoke detektor,Spare Wire,Server Rack,Landing Gear,Flight Catering,Oscillating Beacon,Defroster,Navigation Module,Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:08 am

sarlacc wrote:I was able to perform a launch with neighbours from this forum.

I came on second place.
Does that really matter?

Aside from the exp, gold and chest prizes i dont think so.... i had a fourth in one game and it was successful.
I'm currently waiting on the space ship to land to see what a gold chest provides - but as its chance... it could be worse than the previous silver chest...

sarlacc wrote:
The Per aspera ad astra quest is gone.
Can I perform or join another launch?
Sure can!
Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleOSeven Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 am

Canterbury wrote:I'm currently waiting on the space ship to land to see what a gold chest provides - but as its chance... it could be worse than the previous silver chest...

I think TDV mentioned on some post that he actually got better launch items out of the silver chest than the gold ... but again these things could be randomly giving out stuff, so might just be pot luck on what comes out of it.
DoubleOSeven
DoubleOSeven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down