Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Launch Pad in friend's cities (per Aspera Ad Astra)

+2
kakadudu
SallyCDA
6 posters

Go down

Launch Pad in friend's cities (per Aspera Ad Astra) Empty Launch Pad in friend's cities (per Aspera Ad Astra)

Post by SallyCDA Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Handy tip I discovered by accident... you can multiple tap a friend's launch pad. You can use all five taps on it if you want, and this dramatically speeds up the getting of Zero Gravity Lunch items. I haven't yet tested other space buildings... still waiting for the daily timer to reset.

Update on this, multiple tapping doesn't work with mission control. Haven't found a training centre or completed cosmic fuel station to test.

Last edited by SallyCDA on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

SallyCDA

Level : 39

Back to top Go down

Launch Pad in friend's cities (per Aspera Ad Astra) Empty Re: Launch Pad in friend's cities (per Aspera Ad Astra)

Post by kakadudu Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:39 pm

I have a training centre and two cosmic fuel stations if you would like to test, feel free to add me Smile

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Launch Pad in friend's cities (per Aspera Ad Astra) Empty Re: Launch Pad in friend's cities (per Aspera Ad Astra)

Post by SallyCDA Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Would love to but for some reason says your promo code isn't valid Sad I've had this happen a few times... does it work when you try to add me?

SallyCDA

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 am

I'll check this later that day, maybe we're already friends? My old ingame name was "KAKA pack.machine", for a long time the GI servers didn't updated my name correctly to *propel.deic

I'll have a look too if you're already on my list, but if so I would delete you and reinvite you, I'm still hit by the visiting glitch and need neighbours with the new rocket buildings for the collection Smile

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzbane Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:52 am

It doesnt work anymore after today's update.

Wizzbane

Level : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 am

Mine still works, but then again I have avoided the update after reading about it breaking the game :-)

SallyCDA

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 pm

SallyCDA wrote:Mine still works, but then again I have avoided the update after reading about it breaking the game :-)

I updated out of desperation with no NEW problems but, have you landed? I got stuck in support limbo I think because I landed without the update. My theory is that they didn't write the landing in until the most recent update (just like they didn't write the launch in until the previous update). I was ready for return between updates and now I have 376,000 hours until my lander returns lol. They're telling me it's because I time travelled, which I didn't do. I'm not even sure how to set the time on my tablet Smile Has anybody launched and landed successfully without updating? If so what version are you on?
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyCDA Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:45 am

I did land ok, my only concern is the crickets when I look for launches to join in-game or start my own. But my first did come down ok... not launched into limbo, and that one got sent off on Monday night or Tuesday am, prior to the patch that made airports disappear.

I updated to 1.74 last night thinking that maybe the version mismatch was why I saw no other launches to join from my neighbors, but still zip.

oh also wizz is correct and the new patch does break the launch pad multi tap

SallyCDA

Back to top Go down

Post by wahahaha Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:55 am

Hey everyone, i'm new to the forum. I'm looking for neighbors who are keen to join the space program together. If anyone is interested, please add me: a5lmmqi. I'm a daily player at level 37. Thanks everyone!!!
wahahaha
wahahaha

Level : 50 (167 Stars) (9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Shown in signature:

Back to top Go down

Post by DPerry Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:35 am

wahahaha wrote:Hey everyone, i'm new to the forum. I'm looking for neighbors who are keen to join the space program together. If anyone is interested, please add me: a5lmmqi. I'm a daily player at level 37. Thanks everyone!!!

I just sent you a neighbor request

DPerry

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Holographic Display, Beverage Cooler, Attitude Indicator, Vicaldi-Antenna, Blanket, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Video Board, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projecter, Channel Bar, Bath Towel, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additive, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down