Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble building Flight Catering

+6
kiddbats
Top Gun
dougvdw
tamildv
Ace007
ttboy
10 posters

Go down

Trouble building Flight Catering Empty Trouble building Flight Catering

Post by ttboy Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:05 am

I am trying to build my first flight catering facility. I have tried on both airport land and commercial land and I keep getting an error code that says "Attention: You have built too many buildings of the same type." I do not have any flight catering facilities at current. I don't have more than 6 of anything else either. Any suggestions? I am using v1.03 on a Kindle Fire.
Thanks,
Tom

ttboy

Level : 25

Back to top Go down

Trouble building Flight Catering Empty Re: Trouble building Flight Catering

Post by Ace007 Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:27 am

I am havign the same issue. Support says its a bug that will be fixed in the next version but they can't say when. In the mean time I'm trying to finish getting my tower upgraded to Level 5 which will open up a hanger slot to see if "maybe" it will let me create the flight catering facility.

I also ran in to a interesting bug once I hit level 30 in that it no longer shows how many points I need to get to the next level. It just has one number. I'm up to 152228 with no idea when I'll hit level 31.

Ace007

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:45 am

On the kindle - this is a bug - GIS are meant to be aware of this and hope they will fix in the next release... till then just save up with other things...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by dougvdw Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:36 pm

I also have a Kindle Fire and have experienced this same issue. I am also Level 30 and my Experience point count is at 165138 and I am unaware of when I can attain Level 31. I also have use of all available land for Airport City. All my airport buildings had been upgraded to their highest level and my city was chock full of all sorts of buildings. In trying to figure out the same Flight Catering error Tom discusses, I cleared all my land of all buildings except for all the upgraded ones. I even removed my electrical buildings leaving only 1 of each type. With plenty of coinage and airport dollars on hand, I don't mind rebuilding, but I thought I would simply mention that with all I did, the Flight Catering error was never resolved. A big Thanks to tamildv for clarifying that this is a bug!
dougvdw
dougvdw

Level : 30+
Items I Can Gift : fuel, passengers, fuel catalyst, deicer, spare propeller,

Back to top Go down

Post by Top Gun Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 am

So does anybody know when the new update for Kindle Fire version to fix this Flight Catering Facility error???

I have the same problem and cannot build my first Flight Catering Facity!!!
Top Gun
Top Gun

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), Single Malt Whiskey, Don’t Disturb Sign, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Anti Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, and Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:40 am

I don't think GIS are actually publishing AC on amazone play/store anymore - so an update will be a long wait....
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Top Gun Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:03 am

Oh man that sucks!!! 8( does the Ipad have this problem? Does everybody know?
Top Gun
Top Gun

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), Single Malt Whiskey, Don’t Disturb Sign, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Anti Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, and Deicer.

Back to top Go down

Post by dougvdw Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:17 am

I am unaware of the iPad having the same issue as the Kindle Fire. I would assume that different platforms experience different bugs and issues.

I have asked Game Insight for an answer regarding this particular Kindle Fire issue. I will post the response I receive.
dougvdw
dougvdw

Level : 30+
Items I Can Gift : fuel, passengers, fuel catalyst, deicer, spare propeller,

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:07 am

As far as I know the ipad and iphone versions will not get any more free weekend greens....

There is some doubt about gifting and greens not purchased via the Apple store...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by kiddbats Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:36 am

So is there any news on when an update may happen yet? Same issue same wait.

kiddbats

Level : 21
Items I Can Gift : Powerful Radio Transmitter, Single Malt Whiskey, Landing Lamp, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Cognac, Copy Machine, Defroster, Makeup, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, (10) Passengers, Additional Radar, Spare Wire, Disposable Shampoo, Tour Review, Eau De Toilette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiddbats Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:03 am

Ok got the latest update and sadly the Catering facility problem is still there. Did the problem get fixed for anyone?

kiddbats

Level : 21
Items I Can Gift : Powerful Radio Transmitter, Single Malt Whiskey, Landing Lamp, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Cognac, Copy Machine, Defroster, Makeup, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, (10) Passengers, Additional Radar, Spare Wire, Disposable Shampoo, Tour Review, Eau De Toilette

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiser478 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:02 am

Same here. Just downloaded the update and still get the error.

kaiser478

Back to top Go down

Post by annemariem Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:48 am

Me too, I have a Kindle and can not build a catering facility - this means I can not progress. Too bad. I was enjoying it.

annemariem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brintal Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 am

I just picked up my kindle the other day and updated. I was super excited thinking that this and the Level issue would be fixed. Nerp! I normally play my android now but think I might post up my info for other kindle users. Can you still gift flight catering and are those flights unlocked like for the rest of the platforms?
Brintal
Brintal

Level : Level 45, 168 Stars, 8 Hearts
Items I Can Gift : Vivaldi Antenna, Voip Phone, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Fuel Catalyst, Office Chair, Parking Meter, Walkie Talkie, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by annemariem Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 am

All my upper level flights are locked due to the catering issue. I can gift and receive meals but they do not do any good.

annemariem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brintal Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:19 am

Bleh. Yeah I just grabbed my kindle to check. I suppose I should be grateful that android promo codes work now... maybe after a year I'll earn enough to unlock it or something... Rolling Eyes

BTW my kindle code is amdc3f49 if anyone wants to add me.
Brintal
Brintal

Level : Level 45, 168 Stars, 8 Hearts
Items I Can Gift : Vivaldi Antenna, Voip Phone, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Blanket, Fuel Catalyst, Office Chair, Parking Meter, Walkie Talkie, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by annemariem Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

I wrote to the help desk twice, they have not been particularly helpful. Any luck with insight? Does any Kindle player have a catering facility?

annemariem

Back to top Go down

Post by kindle68 Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:00 am

And without Flight Catering, I cannot fly to Paris to collect the 3 Transmitters I need to complete Control Tower Level 5. Mad

I know I flew to Rio to get Transmitters to complete Fuel Station Level 3. But since then I haven't gotten a single Transmitter. So if anyone out there can give Transmitters or know how I can get Transmitters on Kindle, it would be most helpful. Embarassed

kindle68

Items I Can Gift : Fuel, Chocolate Candies, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Project, Channel Bar, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Anti-Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindle68 Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:02 am

By the way, I spent 44000 coins for a Powerful Delta that I cannot fly Sad

kindle68

Items I Can Gift : Fuel, Chocolate Candies, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Project, Channel Bar, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Anti-Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Back to top Go down

Post by annemariem Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 am

Has anyone had any reasonable response from the game insight people? They just keep asking me for more information, though I know they have heard the issue before?

annemariem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down