Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Santa task is finished?

4 posters

Go down

The Santa task is finished? Empty The Santa task is finished?

Post by cssg Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 am

this morning got the Santa gift (about 6000 coins), and the flight for santa is disappear. Is the Santa task finished?

How you guys deal with the ice building and airplane?

cssg

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Old Lantern, red paint, do not disturb sign, bench, computer, signle-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, flight helmet, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

The Santa task is finished? Empty Re: The Santa task is finished?

Post by tamildv Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 am

Moved to the discussion section....
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by ramadri Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Even more strange for me... the quest is finished, i got the money and the tree and the congratulation... but in fact i did not finished the quest!!?
I'm glad it is over ... the speed now of the game is amazing.

ramadri

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Can offer: Christmas quest items: Snow Ball and Red Paint

Back to top Go down

Post by mofand Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:05 pm

I have a question about some the buildings and other stuff from the Santa task.

Is there any reason to not sell the ice runway, the sleigh and the Christimas buildings that wasn't finished because I didn't get the required Christmas items from drops?

I know it is quite late for this question, but I hope someone will answer :-)

BR mofand

mofand

Level : 33
Items I Can Gift : ab9bh6r, Can send: Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, White Gold Bracelet, Additional Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Cognac, Flight Helmet, Spaceship Engine, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Channel Bar, Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Album, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Pearl Earrings, Air Conditioner, Bench, Do Not Disturb Sign, Fuel (3 units), Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down