Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

3 posters

Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish! Empty So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by Darkdagon Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:04 am

Dear friends,

Just a quick message to ask you not to send me gifts anymore as I have decided to stop playing the game. I've received another time travel message (2 in a week for no reason) and my game is blocked. I'm tired to discuss with G! and to get the same automatic answers, over and over again. Also, I must say that after 2 years and a half of intense gaming, the fun and challenge are gone (+ it makes my wife very happy not to see my sending planes during dinner)  Laughing

I want to thank you all for all the fun, the gifts and help you provided: the game would not have been the same without this amazing community!

Take care,

Seb
Darkdagon
Darkdagon

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Air Conditionner, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Passengers (10), Video Wall, Powerful radio transmitter, Laser Level, Fiight Helmet, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Bacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Controller, Blanket, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Attitude Indicator, Riveter, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop

Back to top Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish! Empty Re: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by GASBS Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:26 am

Sorry to see you go Darkdagon, but I understand. The game is so boring now. Thanks for being a good neighbour.

All the best
GASBS
GASBS

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish! Empty Re: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by littleb Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi Seb ... if you still visit the forum.

It is sad to see another long time neighbour leaving the game. Thanks for all the support in gifting and launching. All the best!

littleb

littleb

Level : 61
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down