Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows PC trading January 11, 2016

4 posters

Go down

Windows PC trading January 11, 2016 Empty Windows PC trading January 11, 2016

Post by Waterman981 Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Welcome to the neighbors forum for windows players on Airport City.
This is the place to post your needs, hints and thoughts for the windows version of airport city.

We are active daily players of Airport City.
We always need new neighbors. If you are lurking, please sign on and join us.

This is where we ---
- add new neighbors
- PM neighbors to ask for specific gift items we need
- discuss the game
- get help with Launches
- ask anything game related
- have a laugh

New players, old players. ALL players welcome, just say hello and ask for neighbors.
see the airport City wiki ==>http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki
Players, keep your inventories up to date. Play on!
Waterman981
Waterman981

Level : 56
Items I Can Gift : <--See Signature

Back to top Go down

Windows PC trading January 11, 2016 Empty Re: Windows PC trading January 11, 2016

Post by Waterman981 Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:50 pm

New Event!

I have Air Magnetometers to gift with it... now to read up on the event.
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Windows PC trading January 11, 2016 Empty Re: Windows PC trading January 11, 2016

Post by Waterman981 Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:40 pm

So one of the side quests is to do a Blue launch... unfortunately I've been looking for a Red launch to join... I've put in 1900 points so not much left to go if anyone wants to join before doing the blue.
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiaelizebeth Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Does anyone know how to change the zoom level on a Windows PC game?  Somehow our zoom level got to the 'closest' - I guess 125% - and it is very annoying to play it at this level.  Any ideas?

Thanks!  Hope everyone is doing well!

- Sophia

sophiaelizebeth

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Lantern, Snowball, Sleigh Oil, Wheel Block, Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Handling Line, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Spaceship Engine, Slide Rule, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Wall Speaker, Vivaldi, Air Vent Filter, Fax, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Riveter, Screw Press, Fruit Lollipop, Earplugs, Passengers (10), Fuel (3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Vermeulen Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:20 am

Waterman981 wrote:So one of the side quests is to do a Blue launch... unfortunately I've been looking for a Red launch to join... I've put in 1900 points so not much left to go if anyone wants to join before doing the blue.

Thank you!!!

I have been looking on the other forum and they were talking about the Blue Launch like it was a requirement to complete the event. I only have a green pad and used up the rest of my land!!!
Barbara Vermeulen
Barbara Vermeulen

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, disposal shampoo, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, robot tester, anti-theft gate, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, perfume, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, altimeter, master plan, fuel hose, spare propeller, deicer, yagi-uda antenna, office chair, arcade machine, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, controller, attitude indicator, screw press, fruit lollipop, earplugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Vermeulen Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:23 am

cat cat cat cat

For those who wanted protective cover I have them, I'm not planning on building a reserve hanger. Seems like a waste to me.
Barbara Vermeulen
Barbara Vermeulen

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, disposal shampoo, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, robot tester, anti-theft gate, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, perfume, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, altimeter, master plan, fuel hose, spare propeller, deicer, yagi-uda antenna, office chair, arcade machine, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, controller, attitude indicator, screw press, fruit lollipop, earplugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:14 pm

I find this event pretty tricky.
A lot to do and a lot to achive before you can even start to fligh to Area 51. All this within about two weeks.
Well, we try hard.

Cross fingers for all of you!!!

Good Luck
Uschu / JCB

uschu

Level : 53
Items I Can Gift : see signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterman981 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:52 pm

I agree... very difficult.

No I may change that to impossible... just visited 12 neighbors and got a total of 6 geiger counters.
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:43 am

From my 31 flights to Tunguska I received 3 items plus two maps of Area51.
So, still not much joy in this event.

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:44 am

Finaly I have got a fighter jet that I could use for Area 51.
Does anybody know what level hangar is required for this?
As most of you, I have no space for an additonal Hangar, so I would rather build a reserve hangar.
For that unfortunately I am still missing 1x Protective cover.

How are you guys progressing?
Any success?
Would one figther jet be enough to get items from the Area 51?
At the moment I only have 5 maps.

Good Luck
Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterman981 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:46 pm

The BIG key with Area 51 is on the side quest when you have to do flights to Area 51 to complete that collection, DON'T complete the collection. That way EVERY flight gives you the Hydraulic tool... Keep collecting them. (If you do enough for 4 of the collection (2 required) you get Crop Circles as well to add to your city).

I burned through almost all my reserve fuel with 1 fighter (probably over 3K fuel)... still haven't completed that collection, but I did close that side quest so now the tools are harder to come by. Fortunately I'm now up to 3 fighters. The fighter requires a level 3 runway, so the orange one works good.
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:32 am

Hmm, I am just building a reserve hangar so, I could free up one for the fighter jet. But to be honest, with only 5 days left I have doubts that this would be successful.

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down