Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows PC trading January 4, 2016

+2
Waterman981
comet18
6 posters

Go down

Windows PC trading January 4, 2016 Empty Windows PC trading January 4, 2016

Post by comet18 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:37 am

Welcome to the neighbors forum for windows players on Airport City.
This is the place to post your needs, hints and thoughts for the windows version of airport city.

We are active daily players of Airport City.
We always need new neighbors. If you are lurking, please sign on and join us.

This is where we ---
- add new neighbors
- PM neighbors to ask for specific gift items we need
- discuss the game
- get help with Launches
- ask anything game related
- have a laugh

New players, old players. ALL players welcome, just say hello and ask for neighbors.
see the airport City wiki ==>http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki
Players, keep your inventories up to date. Play on!
comet18
comet18

Level : 54
Items I Can Gift : gifts I can send are: machine oil, lollipop, ear plugs, podium, riveter, attitude indcator, blanket, wireless compass, flatwork ironer, Arch Metal Detector, Video Wall, packaging machine, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling chamber, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Make-up, Solar Cell, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Eau de Toilet, Flight Helmet, Assembly Robot, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passenger (10), Channel Bar, Radar, Landing Lamp, Album, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Single malt whiskey, Air Conditioner, Bench, DND sign, fuel catalyst, fuel (3)

Back to top Go down

Windows PC trading January 4, 2016 Empty Re: Windows PC trading January 4, 2016

Post by Waterman981 Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:30 am

I just sent out my last flights to get 3 stars on all event destinations. Will anyone still need event items from me, or can I close mine out?
Waterman981
Waterman981

Level : 56
Items I Can Gift : <--See Signature

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:30 am

Hey Waterman, congratulations to complete the event and destinations.
I dont think that I could do this time but never mind.

Would you mind to send me 2x the Wide Angle Binocular, please?

Has somebody got Weather displays to gift?
I would need one more of those, please.

Thank you.
JCB / Uschu

uschu

Level : 53
Items I Can Gift : see signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterman981 Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:33 pm

uschu wrote:Hey Waterman, congratulations to complete the event and destinations.
I dont think that I could do this time but never mind.

Would you mind to send me 2x the Wide Angle Binocular, please?

Thank you.
JCB / Uschu
First one sent...

Red launch started!
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:57 am

Thanks Waterman, much appreciated.
Could you maybe carry on with spare wires fora while?

Thanks you very much

Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Vermeulen Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:35 am

Wow, I thought this forum was dead. Its extremely less busy than the other one. affraid affraid

USCHU!!!!! I'm so happy to see you back!
I got your request and added you to my neighborhood.

I have server rack for you when my window reopens. Smile
Barbara Vermeulen
Barbara Vermeulen

Level : 60
Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, disposal shampoo, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, robot tester, anti-theft gate, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, perfume, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, altimeter, master plan, fuel hose, spare propeller, deicer, yagi-uda antenna, office chair, arcade machine, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, controller, attitude indicator, screw press, fruit lollipop, earplugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:04 am

Hey Barb, great to hear from you again.
I am happy that some guys are still looking to this forum occationaly. I think the other one is too busy.
I am now playing daily again but I take it easy.

I have sent a beacon, I hope this is ok for you.
If you don't mind, I can use fuel additives for a while.

Thank you for beeing back on my list.

Have Fun
Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterman981 Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:39 pm

uschu wrote:Hey Barb, great to hear from you again.
I think the other one is too busy.
I agree 100% with that one... I've added a few neighbors from there, but mostly go by in game name for them.

The one thing I do really like over there is enough room in your signature to put all your available gifts, and what you need... hard to do that here.
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:00 am

I've gotten pretty active on the other site. I do spend too much time figuring out what people need. I like that we just pm each other here with our needs. It takes a lot less time.

@wtr I have fluoro lamps for a few more days until I upgrade. I'll start sending; let me know when you have enough, i think we need 4.
comet18
comet18

Items I Can Gift : gifts I can send are: machine oil, lollipop, ear plugs, podium, riveter, attitude indcator, blanket, wireless compass, flatwork ironer, Arch Metal Detector, Video Wall, packaging machine, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling chamber, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Make-up, Solar Cell, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Eau de Toilet, Flight Helmet, Assembly Robot, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passenger (10), Channel Bar, Radar, Landing Lamp, Album, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Single malt whiskey, Air Conditioner, Bench, DND sign, fuel catalyst, fuel (3)

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:10 am

I am with you guys, everybody there has these difficulties in the other forum, so to get what you need is not easy, too.
Furthermore, to send personal notes to the friends I found tricky as well.
This might be only me but I am busy enough to organise myself.

Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:29 am

By the way, has anybody protective covers to gift? I have probably overseen those in your signatures.

@ Comet, could you please send me 1x Amperemeter?

The Quest is almost over and from all those Sleightflights I only received one item for the skating rink and two christmas balls.
So, I guess this is over for me.
Never mind, Christmas is over and we are looking forward.

Happy Flying
Uschu

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:00 pm

@all, I just sent my last batch of lanterns for the season. I am closing my Christmas event before I sleep tonight. Don't send any more lanterns. If I haven't asked you for another item; send duty free, please. Thanks for your help; it's appreciated.

@uschu sent ampmeter. I did have protective covers, now have fluorescent lamps; will soon have something else.

If anyone needs fluorescent lamps; ask now. I hope to upgrade my reserve hanger next week.

I'm making very good progress in the game. I've reached level 53 and have 125 stars. It was very relaxing (almost fun) working on the Christmas event when I didn't need anything.

I don't think I will ask for a code to restart my Meteor game. It was too much for me to keep track of two games. I prefer playing just one game.

Happy Flying
-Comet18
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:13 pm

@ Comet, am far away from the reserve Hangar 2 but as will upgrade soon, it might be a good idea to send me the fluorscent lamp as long as you have it.

Thank you very much for asking.

Have Fun
Uschu/ JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterman981 Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:47 am

I have the fluorescent lamp too (need 2 more Comet, how about you?). We could try having you send me protective covers (I had them before) and if I return, see what you get... it has seemed to work in the past.
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:33 am

@ waterman, I have florescent lamps to give. Protective covers were before, I can't give now and don't need any. I can send you two fluoro lamps, but don't need any. I will upgrade this week, then probably will have something else to give.
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:36 am

@uschu, I will send fluoro lamps; In sent the ampmeter yesterday.
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:19 am

@ All, I have completed the reserve Hangar 1.
Now I am able to send the fluorescending Lamp.

Let me know if I could help you out with this.

Can amynody out there Stamps?
I need 2 more of those.

Happy Flying
Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:54 am

@uschu,
do you need any more fluorescent lamps from me?
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:49 am

@ Comet, I am fine with the fluorescens Lamp, thank you very much.
If you don't mind, I would need now 3x Archive Box and 4x Flight Helmet.

Have a great time.

Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:16 pm

@uschu
OK
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:01 am

@ Phlflyer, I have now the four required loader together. I received one this morning from a flight.
Thanks a lot.

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by AAASmithy Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:15 am

Anyone able to gift Headsets or Airline Route Maps? I need two of each to complete Air Traffic Control Tower level 7. Help is appreciated.
Thanks!

AAASmithy

Level : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:14 am

@ AAASmithy, sorry, I can't help with these items.
Nevertheless, I sent you an invitation.

Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:09 pm

@AAASmithy,
I can't help with your current needs either; but I did enter your friend code.
Please accept and enter my code to complete the connection.
-Comet18
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:17 am

Finaly I received the required stamp by plenty flights to the Canary Islands and Rio. My goodness that was a hard job.

I would like to participate the mail event now.

I CAN GIFT THE HANDHELD SCANNER
and still need everything.

Good Luck Girls and Boys

Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterman981 Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:02 pm

uschu wrote:I would like to participate the mail event now.

I CAN GIFT THE HANDHELD SCANNER
and still need everything.

Good Luck Girls and Boys

Uschu / JCB
Same for me... Handheld Scanner

This one seems like it should be easier than the last one... question is how many post offices to build... how many can I get away with (getting items to build)
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:13 am

Had a good start yesterday, only the return on flights is not yet sufficient.
Cross fingers!

Can anybody send Marking Machines, please?

Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:08 am

Well, nice, I've missed a day at least of this event. Sad Oh well.
I can give mail sorter.
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:15 am

My goodness, from all the fiends I visited, i found only 6 Blades.
From these 6 Blades I had only 2 letter of hope.

I have all the items required for a Postoffice.
I completed the express delivery collection.
I have all required mail guest planes but I have not a single collection of "you've got mail" yet.
In total I only received 8 items of 3 kinds from my flights.

I can still gift Handheld scanner but I do not need more other items, unless Blads can be gifted, too

I would now need Ergonomic Chairs and another three Archiv boxes townhall upgrade.

Hope you guys are more lucky.

Uschu / JCB

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Vermeulen Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:04 am

I feel your pain Uschu!!

I can visit 12 neighbors a day and I only received 8 knives. Of those knives only 3 produced anything!!!

FYI - I have 2 post offices in my city, they are across from my hangers. They produce 1 letter of hope an hour (each) but I have yet to get anything else from them.

My planes have been not dropped anything today. ugh Its the Spring event all over again! LOL
Barbara Vermeulen
Barbara Vermeulen

Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, disposal shampoo, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, robot tester, anti-theft gate, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, perfume, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, altimeter, master plan, fuel hose, spare propeller, deicer, yagi-uda antenna, office chair, arcade machine, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, controller, attitude indicator, screw press, fruit lollipop, earplugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Hmm, I've been doing amazingly good. The funny thing is I haven't had much time to play. I've been busy with some billing nightmares - the kind that require phone calls with 20 minutes on hold, then I'm sorry I can't help you, call xyz. Xyz has another 20 minute hold, and can't help I should call abc. abc can't help I need to call the first department I called; grrrrrr. I did have a huge success on one problem, but am still working another. It's been a tough week. I guess my planes know this and have been dropping nicely.

@uschu, I sent JCB archive boxes then yesterday switched to helmets. Did they not come through? I've been getting gifts from you and I've been sending every day this week. (well, I did skip one day, but sent twice the next day) I'm ready to send for today; I will send a helmet. Tomorrow, I'll send archive boxes again. Please let me know what comes through.
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:38 pm

@ uschu I just sent a helmet to JCB. By my records, it's the last one you need. I see your game name as JCB-sleigh oil, level 24.
-Comet18

comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Vermeulen Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:33 am

My planes started doing better after I wrote that! LOL

I'm really close to finishing that part of the event, and I have 12 of the 20 mail planes landed. Its the stupid getting knives from people and then getting that collection in my city! I have 60 chances (12 cities 5 tries each) and I only got 7 knives. Back at my city I only got the parts of the collection I already had! ugh I'm really flash backing to last year's Valentines event where I only needed 1 rose to finish the event ....for three days, then didn't finish. ugh
Barbara Vermeulen
Barbara Vermeulen

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:18 am

@ Comet, I'd rather keep waiting for my letters of hope (only 1 today) than getting crazy on the phone for nothing.
I did receive all your gifts, thank you so much.
Now I am desperat on Ergonomic Chairs but I thing you don't have those.
If you don't mind, get back to archiv boxes. Those are required for other buildings, too.
So, 7 more would be great.
My name suppose to be JCB-ErgoChair. strange that it is still showing the pretty old one.

Thanks Comet.
Uschu

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:08 am

@ Cats, good to see you here again.
Cross fingers that you get you last "rose" in time with this event.
I would need 2x Packaging Machines.
Have you got any item for the reserve Hangar in your portfolio?

Thanks Barb
Uschu

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Vermeulen Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:29 am

@Uschu,

I can send defroster, and 1 will be coming your way in about 20 minutes. The only thing I see for the reserve hanger is the protective cover.

Barbara
Barbara Vermeulen
Barbara Vermeulen

Back to top Go down

Post by comet18 Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:38 am

Oh dear me, I have run out of oscillating beacons and most of my planes are waiting to be repaired because the big hog is in there for hours since I won't pay 2 greenies to get him out sooner.

If you have beacons, please send them instead of duty free for a while. Thanks neighbors.

@Barb, I hope you get your drops this year. Don't try so hard. I aim to get only one knife per neighbor. When I hit that one, I use remaining clicks to build up space launch collections. The game seems to like variety in our activities. Also, on my own turf, It seems sometimes I get a lot; and other times nothing. If I hit three times with nothing, I just wait and come back later to try again. Warning though, sometimes the game steals the knives or envelopes while we are away, grrr!

@uschu more archive boxes coming soon to an airport near you

I've reached level 54 and have started construction on my sweets factory; soon lollipops will be mine, all mine Smile
Happy Flying all
comet18
comet18

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:10 pm

@ Comet, to be honest, I am only about 5 miles away from Cologne Airport.
So I'd better go and check. By that chance I am going to return Beacons.

Currently I can only visit 10 airports a day. Most of the time I can find 7-9 blades. So it looks that is about the same than you have with 20 to visit.
Anyway, the return on flights is next to nothing.
So far I collected 4 caps, 4 stams and 1 rubber stamp.

So, I just keep going. At the end of the day I build something, either a post office or another chessclub.......

Good Luck everyone
Uschu

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterman981 Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:19 pm

I finished the event today... I had a few things from when I started playing back Sept 2014 when this event last ran.  Is anyone going to want handheld scanners?  If not I may just finish the event... I guess I could work on stars for now.
Waterman981
Waterman981

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:14 am

Hi Waterman, concratulations to complete the quest.
I guess from the guys within this forum are not needs for additional Handheld Scanner.

Thank you also for the towels you sent.
Could you maybe move on to Additional Radar?
It looks that no one can send Ergo Chairs. So I need to ty to get those from Singapur myself. But therefore I need those add Radar.

Happy flying
Uschu

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by rocky1958 Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:01 am

TO ALL:
SPECIAL CODE GIVES YOU 5 GREENIES

likeaboss404
rocky1958
rocky1958

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : passengers (5), fuel (unit 3), fuel catalyst, bath towel, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, slide rule, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, communication antenna, additional radar, make-up, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, wireless compass, centrifuge, blanket, attitude indicator, tunnel freezer, fruit lollipop, earplugs

Back to top Go down

Post by uschu Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:53 am

Thanks Rocky, very much appreciated.

Uschu

uschu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content