Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game is realy slow almost unplayable

3 posters

Go down

Game is realy slow almost unplayable Empty Game is realy slow almost unplayable

Post by overburn Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am

Hi

I'm playing for a long time on Motorola Defy and after last update with snow the games is almost unplayable, even before it didn't work quite fast but i was able to play, now i can't 1-2 frames per sec. Morotola Defy android:Jelly bean processor OC@1GHZ - free RAM while playing game abou 80-120M. what can be the issue ? is there maybe some option's i can change to make the game work faster or maybe i need just better phone ?

overburn

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Game is realy slow almost unplayable Empty Re: Game is realy slow almost unplayable

Post by skinnyb37 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:17 am

Having same issue with Droid Incredible 2...maybe it's the snow? Might be slowing down the program...VERY frustrating...can't even scroll. Anyone have any ideas on maybe how to turn the snow off?
skinnyb37
skinnyb37

Level : 50 / 153 stars, 9 hearts
Items I Can Gift : Please see signature

Back to top Go down

Game is realy slow almost unplayable Empty Re: Game is realy slow almost unplayable

Post by elbfeuereins Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:43 pm

I have the same problems after the update, its really slow, it takes me ten minutes to pick up the money... I gues its the snow who takes to much ram??? I use samsung s3.
And i have problem i spend 23 Euros but i did not get something in return, its hard to get a reply from the support.

My Code: aw94ykh
i need christmas things, but no paint, oil, or heater.

elbfeuereins

Level : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down